Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anxiety called out! Lemuria…I’ve heard of starseeds a lot but never paid attention to it too much. Maybe I should look into it.

I love those colors (pink and magenta), I was obsessed with them when I was a kid.

Interesting. I’m working with Michael, but this is the second time I’ve been told to look into working with Belial.

What’s a fylgia?
I really like crows and feathers…sometimes I see doves too. And I’ve been seeing a lot of snake imagery recently.

Lots of confirmations in this scan.

Thank you for it! What would you like for yours? I’ll do it after some grounding.

2 Likes

It seemed really important as to who you are and some of your earlier origins so you should

Its a kind of spirit from Norse Lore like its another part of the soul either in the form of Animal or female spirt. Some say it symbolizes ones destiny.

I’d like a soul dive too

1 Like

I see a man wearing a cloak. It has sleeves so I’m not sure if it will be called a cloak or a hood, but it has long sleeves, a hood and it reaches your ankles. Your eyes are completely white and glowing. There’s some lines drawn on your face-3 " on your forehead, then lines going from your cheekbone to jaw, also very lean. There are also some pendants and silver jewellery.

When I asked where you are from, oddly enough I heard a heard sounds of the ocean and birds. When I focused on the bird I saw an owl.

Your core energy is very fiery and masculine, but it’s also in touch with the feminine. Throat chakra and sacral seem strong. There’s a lot of darkness and light. You look into the light while sitting in the shadows, it’s not a technique, just something that you do.

A bit of mischievous energy too. Not fickle minded, but fun loving and light hearted.

I tried to go more in depth but this is all I’m getting. Your style however is definitely very mage like.

2 Likes

That’s my favorite kind of outfit. I always wear my hood

Lines :thinking: did they look like Runes by any chance?? Silver jewelry I prefer over gold

Quite a few other people who scanned me saw a link to the ocean and yes the owl is a totem I need to work more with

All accurate. I need to get more in touch with my masculine energy but I do like both darkness and light.

Sometimes my mischief causes trouble lol

1 Like

Like this:

Minus the bands around the eyes. I don’t wanna creep you out but my guides showed me that a few weeks ago, but didn’t tell me anything when I asked about it.

I did feel a strong connection to the Norse Pantheon from you, Thor especially, but I don’t know if those lines resemble runes.

I didn’t mention it because I was hit with a strong wave of “no” but I’m stubborn af so- I also heard a faint Lemuria too (oddly enough) before the ocean waves.

1 Like
3 Likes

That’s pretty cool :sunglasses:

I admire Thor a lot

Maybe we met Lemuria :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Anyone wanna scan me?:slightly_smiling_face:

Lemuria is a place :thinking:

1 Like

In** :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Anyone want to scan

Hello everyone, can anyone confirm this scan, and ask her why she want me I saw 2 spirits, one was an old man with a beard and he had a staff, he was there to protect you

The female spirit was blonde, she wants you from what I saw

Would anyone like to swap? (:

Anyone like to scan me? 🧚🏻‍♀:sparkles: General or in-depth soul dive? I am not able to scan anything yet but once I get that point, I’ll definitely scan you back! :pleading_face: Anyone?

Sure. What kind of scan would you want more out of the two you listed?

I am still new in this,want too learn new stuff.Can someone scan my back part of body,if that is possible?

Can anyone scan me please.

Hey sorry for late reply. Anything you feel like it! I am really interesting in both topic but really up to you if it’s okay :relaxed:

1 Like

So I’m curious as to how I would go about performing a scan and how does it all work? Once I know the steps I’d love to scan someone and be scanned in return :slight_smile:

You basically “read” a person by psychically tapping into them, and get an idea of what their soul or astral avatar looks like. Then you describe whatever you find.

Anyways, I’m curious. Would you like to try on me? I don’t care if it ends up wrong, i’m still curious.

1 Like