Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Would you be able to scan me? I’m quite new to magic and have only recently gotten into meditating to open my third eye. I’m a amateur demonologist though and have read up on quite a few demons in the Goetia

1 Like

Try to read me first and I’ll read you. I appreciate the exchange.

wait you need an introduction

can you scan me please?

where’s that

Welcome @Nexxmexx Before asking people for scans, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like

You need more activity, I don’t really scan new people due to that.

Ah, how much activity would I need?

That depends on you and given this is a trade thread.

Ah, yea I understand. I feel I wouldn’t be able to give much of a scan, however I have a natural talent for reading the vibes from someone very quickly. I’m not always right, except when I get a toxic vibe from someone…I’m always right then

RETURN SCAN

@anon48079295

Smell

• Pine after it rains.

• Oak after it rains.

• A slight hint of sap.

Color

• Varying shades of green (darker).

• Light gold.

• Light silver.

• Amber.

• Darker shades of brown.

• Black.

Temperature

• At first the energy is quite warm, almost comforting. There is a mist present as well that gives more of a cooler feeling.

• As I dig further, the temperature starts to become a lot more cooler sending chills down my spine.

• As I get to the core, there seems to be more of a duality in temperature.

• The light gold and amber parts of the core are on the hotter side, but not scolding.

• The light silver and black parts of the core are on the cooler side, freezing.

Core

• Appears as a glowing resin-like orb that is a mixture of amber, silver, and black that seems to contain various forms of fauna in energetic form.

• There are decaying dark colored vines surrounding the core as well as lighter more lively ones. They appear to be overgrown in a way as if to protect it.

• The vines seem to have some form of sentience. Once they realize I’m not a threat, they withdraw and become less prominent.

• Through observation, your affinities consist of air, death, life, and nature.

• Mixture of photos that your core consists of to me:

Landscape

• The sky reminds me of a early sunrise where things are still on the darker side where you can still see the stars but the sun is very much present as well and is ready to take things over.

• There is a pathway in your landscape that is feint and mostly overgrown by the forest surrounding it.

• The forest and the flora within varies greatly and has a feint glow to it. Well, that is until I look at the left side of the pathway. Flowers are wilted, trees are crackled and lifeless.

• On the right side, things are flourishing and I find that there are deer grazing in the slight distance that have long green fur and glowing white eyes with some flora entangled within their antlers.

• On the left side, I find that there are wisps that glow in various colors that are spread throughout that side of the forest.

• Looking further on the left side of the pathway, there seems to be cu sith and black dogs wandering about as well.

• Eventually the path that I am on comes to a end and I reach a cave surrounded by illuminating water with a little bridge to cross over to it.

• As I cross over the bridge and almost reach the cave, there are these two massive dogs guarding it. The one on the right has white and green fur while the other has black and brown fur.

• The massive dogs study me for a moment. Once they realize I am not a threat they step away and let me through.

• As I enter the cave it seems that I am in the midst of a temple as well as a home. There is a place for offerings and there are various murals that are slightly covered by vines.

• In the middle of the cave, there is this huge cauldron that gives off a feint greenish glow which seem to be the source of light for this place.

• To the right of the cave, I see a huge book shelf with a miniature study next to it.

• To the left of the cave, I find that there is a lounge chair that is made out of wood with a purple velvet finish with some green intermixed within the design.

• Mixture of images that remind me of your landscape:

Appearance (Life?)

• As I reach the center of the room and am about to touch the cauldron there is a firm voice that tells me to stop.

• I look over and find a man now sitting in the lounge chair with a stern expression that gradually softens and becomes more friendly and inviting.

• We talk a bit and share stories with one another, he recognizes a aspect of mine and the conversation becomes more casual.

• When first looking the man over he has dark brown hair that has some flora in it that gives off a sweet smell.

• He has a huge set of antlers that are of a darker shade of brown (almost black) with amber symbols etched in (almost like runes) that give off a slight glow.

• The man has amber eyes and his pupils are slightly slit horizontally.

• The man appears youthful but gives the impression that his looks are deceiving.

• The man’s skin tone is pale but has a vibrance to it that almost makes it look like it’s sun kissed.

• The man is practically naked with only a rugged looking kilt and cloak covering the body (it is more primitive in design and is made out of green velvet with more mysterious symbols etched into it).

• Pictures that remind me somewhat of how you appeared:

Appearance (Death?):

• All of a sudden the cauldron dims and the green light becomes a dark black mist.

• The man’s appearance changes quite a bit.

• The fauna in his antlers and hair wilts and dies giving a sense of decay.

• His hair turns into a white color that gradually transitions into black.

• The antlers are also a frosty white color with black symbols etched into them.

• His skin becomes very pale and appears lifeless unlike before.

• His eyes become a icy green with a black sclera. His pupils are now slit vertically.

• He is wearing the same attire but now the kilt and velvet cloak have turned into a black color.

• Pictures that remind me somewhat of how you appeared:

4 Likes

:100: :smiley: accurate

2 Likes

Trade scan anyone?

Scan?

1 Like

Sure, but Ill have to return your scan when I get home.

Okay I’ll be waiting

1 Like

Would anyone mind scanning me?

1 Like

Yeah if you scan me back.

1 Like

I see you have multiple sides but I’m choosing to focus more on your lighter aspects.

I see a clear reflective pond that is almost like a mirror. You use it to keep yourself in cheek and get information about what to do.

I see white flowers and green grass around the pond. A tree with white flowers and the sky is turquoise. I also see a turtle/tortoise but that is more in the back ground.

1 Like

Uh, spot on. That’s actually crazy because it’s my meditations. I go to a pond exactly like that, with flowers and trees exactly like, in my meditations as a pure spirit/soul. Wow. I’ll uh, try and replicate your efforts as well as you just did mine. I’m shook.

1 Like