Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Nordic blood could refer to your ancestry

And Jinn are a type of spirit.

1 Like

You said the jinn was calm surrounded by laughter. So then he or she isn’t a threat to me. Just there?

1 Like

I’m not the jinn, right?

1 Like

Look up Ifrit using the search bar. They’re a type of jinn, nature spirits some say, very fiery, passionate with hot tempers.

2 Likes

I did do that shortly after asking. Not a lot of info to be found. Where I looked at least. I guess I’ll just have to get the details later when I can connect with it. At least now it isn’t a threat to me. I’ll be happy to keep it that way. Lol.

2 Likes

This is what I have book marked. Maybe ask to DM Harith for more info. He’s the djinn expert on balg.

1 Like

Can I have a soul scan?

I dont know how to scan right now.

Can I hve a scan please

1 Like

If you read me first I can read you.

Attempts are good, it just needs to be an exchange

1 Like

I sensed it coming from you as in its the being your energy is most like. It’s not a danger to you in anyway.

1 Like

Hey can you please scan me? I’m a beginner but i’ll try to scan you back.

Scan please people?

Could you please take a look at me too . If Michael’s or Any malicious presence sign inside my circle . As recently Michael came to mom’s dream. I would like to hail him after all. I saw group of demons and She saw michael in the same week. I think they all see that I am very much troubled, my worrying energy regarding to family matters draws attention a lot.

I’d have them explain to you how the core of your soul appears to them. That is the only way you can really tell what someone could be spiritually and even then it takes a lot more digging to see what or who someone is specifically.

Scanning auras isn’t really a good way to indicate much of anything in regards to what someone could be because it is influenced by emotion and external energies aside from the energy that is held within yourself.

If you have any questions on djinn you are welcome to ask, I suggest taking scans with a grain of salt and find things for yourself.

Added: Also! I do want to express that djinn generally do not align with the infernal and hail from a completely different realm.

2 Likes

First time someone’s ever said anything about a jinn to me. I know very little about them anyways and I honestly don’t know what to ask about. I figure I have to figure most things out on my own anyways. Scans are exciting because it opens the possibilities for my imagination. I’ve always like hearing how other view me anyways. Jinn or not. Theres a few things that I’ve felt are true my entire life. 1. I am unique. Theres something about me that’s different than everyone else. 2. I see things that other dont see. I also dont see things that everyone seems to easily see. 3. This is most recent but it keeps sounding off in my head. That is, I have done something or will do something that no one else has done before… so anything that helps me to unveil these mysteries is welcome. I do take it with a grain of salt. I at least try to anyway.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom. It is appreciated.

1 Like

Hey, I’m kinda inexperienced but I wanna try… So your in a dark cave in front of a wooden altar and I smell like a spicy/burning smell. Might be incense during a small simple ritual. Red candles and golden ish tools at the altar. Cloaked lady

2 Likes

I’m a beginner so I’ll try to do you and hopefully you can do me… So I feel like your just a chill guy that likes video games? I feel that if I saw you in person I would consider you physically strong. You have a strong will power to reach your new magic goal, you keep working hard and pushing through. I see the woods, strong earth energy, you are like a hard wall of rock. No defining spiritual form just yet. (you are formless and more like and energy cloud)

1 Like

Thanx try again on seeing into me more I allow. And I’ll definitely scan back Ina sec. I actually have a tarot/scan thread open right now so it’s nice to get a scan back lol I’ve done alot of them over the last few days, andni tend to write like three paragraphs when I’m doing a scan.

1 Like

Yea I’m a very just chill person and have been playing alot of video games my entire life, I’ve always been strong for my size but atm I’ma little plump and feeling weeker then I normally would.
My will power is strong it’s my dedication that lacks some times. I do have pretty good earth energy even though I don’t get out and explore as much as I should but we’re solid. I find it hard at times to see people God form image myself or there resting souls image. I’ve seen a few but been a while i haven’t tried much lately.

1 Like

I think you’re a white guy with brown hair hazel eyes? Let me know if I’m right idk lol. I feel your physical home is in the USA but you have a spiritual connection to the nature/woods in the spring in a cold Nordic country. Maybe you’re Nordic pagan idk