Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

White haired pagan high priestess playing a lyre. Off white dress with red and black accents. Slavic or Nordic designs, not sure which. The bones of a deceased deer raises and walks towards the music. Looks like early spring. The sun has brushed aside a few of the many grey storm clouds to gaze at you. Life and death are in balance.

3 Likes

Is that mine?
Also am I right about going to meditative state evok the godform of a picture?
Cause yeah

1 Like

yup, that’s yours

Also yes to the second part, as far as I know.

2 Likes

Ok just going to do yours

1 Like

Xag can scan me please

1 Like

Ok so all I got was:
Darkness tall man dressed in black suit a Japanese type Sabre-sword by his side then Horse stance left arm as if in Bow position -out to side & bent elbow palms sideways facing. The right arm with Sabre-sword similar position but at height of forehead palm slightly upwards.
Then based to neutral. Then to green glade daylight a Japanese style water pond and bridge. Walks across it.
Name “Dae”
That’s it.

2 Likes

You’re a pro at this. There’s a bunch of interesting insights into my practice in there.

3 Likes

I’m game if anyone wants to try.

2 Likes

Can you do mine? Who’s up for a trade

Disclaimer- I have never scanned specifically for a godform before xD But I think it would be fun to try, and nobody has answered you yet, sooo…

I see a being surrounded by Void. At the center. Separate, but aware of their connection to everything. Drawing runes and transmuting endlessly, using magic like an artist uses a brush. There is a fever in their work, despite recognizing the void. They are reaching for something more. It reminds me of the Tarot card: The Magician. Someone who has mastered their own state of being, but its being coupled with an energy of renewal. Constant renewal and death. Dying and being reborn with every passing second, never truly the same as it was before. An alchemist. An explorer, where life and death are not state of beings but lessons that tug at Truth and your Will.

There is an hourglass with sands that flow both ways. Forward and back. There is more of a concept than an actual being represented. Asking it to take a form is met with fluidity, like it is a game. I do see long black hair, and a large tome with three sigils scrawled across it. Or are they seals? I don’t recognize them from a glance, and if I try to focus on them they get blurry.

1 Like

The next person to post, when I peer through the side of you head, I see a little Nativity scene inside your head…
Wait, I see it through your ear!
Whoa! It’s just earwax. Clean out your ears…

Next.

Scan me. Dont know how to scan back though. ty

1 Like

Turns out your evoking and channelling

Who wants to trade?

1 Like

I’ll do trade with you

1 Like

@nohearth Hmm so the moment I looked at your profile pic the name of Lilith came into my mind. I saw the colour red and black. Then I saw a middle eastern dancer doing a belly dance. I didn’t focus on the dance but mostly on how delicate and feminine moves she did. Many feminine vibes in general.

1 Like

someone pls scan me

1 Like

@johnbad the first think that put up, was lord azazel, around, saw a black flame. buring around, saw a hellish looking landscape campfire blackish purple flame burning,

If you don’t think it’s accurate for you I’ll give you a rescan

Well it is true that Azazel comes in my mind lately, but I didn’t have any experiences with him. I was told by Lucifer though that my guardian is King Paimon. I have read that those two have very similar energies so maybe that’s why you saw Azazel. How about my scan? Was it any accurate at all?

1 Like

Glad it was accurate perhaps try working with Azazel maybe consult King paimon about that matter,

I think your scan was accurate in fact I might end up working with lilith later on tonight, I was going to work with Kane or satin Ben samael, I work with lilith in the past, that would explain the last dream I had which I was in the red desert

2 Likes