Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Its ok haha, thank you very much!

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you I see what appears to four ladybugs grouped together, two small two large, head butting their correspondingly sized bug to create the image of a kind of phalanx. This is on the back of a being with long thin grey horns that look similar to antennae, with leathery grey skin and black eyes with white pupils. This bipedal being also has four arms that end in avian claws, that are a sickly lime green color, while it’s legs seem more muscular. It holds a katana in each ‘hand’, one black, one red, one green, and one yellow. Very interesting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

May we scan?

1 Like

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you I see a very thick, perfectly equal-sided triangle that is both black with a line of white on the inner border and white with a line of black on the inner border. I see it from the side, and there’s a black or white rectangular opening in the side of it, from which something that looks like a sphere cut in half floats out. It’s got a very interesting mask on, something like a meteorite dome speckled with polished obsidian eyes, and the meteorite is shaped into two antler-like structures on its top. It seems to be operating this form as a way of communication, because it natural state is a kind of cold bubbly dark blue liquid that sparks and smells like gasoline and vinegar. It’s very inquisitive and non-aggressive, feels like a sentient fluid condenser or liquid state intelligence trying to aggregate as much new data as possible. Cool stuff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone scan me pls
But i dont know how to do back though

As i Focus on you i see shape and lines in the Fluid of existence you are moving in a realm of sacred geometry.

Theres aslo many shape symbols, next i see and place of ebon Grey colour and theres a hole of blackness, it leads upon place of inner transformation and power.

You will go next level in your magick and life but theres things that you dont see, Move strongly and big but dont forget to see the little things, in your life, in yourself, in your ascend.

2 Likes

Anybody up to trade?

@Sha I would like to trade scans.

1 Like

Would love to.

1 Like

Alright, let’s do. I’ll scan you after the job, at home cus I still need to finish something. Is that okay to you?

Yeah, always ~ Would you like me to check your godform or something else do you have in your mind?

1 Like

Hello Miss, would you like to trade

1 Like

Yes, of course. I will try to do your scan today.

1 Like

@Xag_darklight

I went looking for literal god connections first. I got:

• Osiris, loud and clear, particularly his father/lover/husband form, there’s a strong family element here, and a protection/blessing over you within the family sphere (Note: clairaudient message: that protection/blessing is over you adult family, not so much childhood family) of you life.
  • Something Bacchanalian, without actually being Bacchus. I don’t know, I pulled back when I got that sensation (so the lack of info is on me), I’m still working through some unwillingness on my part to go near that sort of god energy, apologies.
  • Something Nordic (I don’t know who, I only got feelings on this one, not names), who wanders around after battles, sees what potential was lost, and feels sad for humanity.
  • Malphas. You are quite the misunderstood healer aren’t you? He loves (if only I could triple underline, and put that word in flashing neon to convey the strength and pervasiveness of emotion here) your potential and what lies at the deepest parts of your heart. He approves of how one something is better/more enlightened/achieved on your part, it’s that way for someone else to. Message “It’s one thing to be god like, but to be a god, one must be remembered as such, and by doing godly things that is achieved.” He feels you live this ideal.
1 Like

For you, I first saw the outline of the goat head, the one you typically see inside the inverted pentagram. A black rose drug across muted red lips, the woman had a short tight curled haircut. Her skin was pale in a way that reminded me of an old black and white photograph. She had a very early 1900’s burlesque look to her. From there both a brass chalice and a black inverted triangle sitting inside a human chest.

A male demon, his face obscure, but he wears a pair of bull horns, each one with an ornate golden ring near the base. A green dragon shape that looks like a small fireworks as it dances with itself rising into the sky. Something repeatedly being X’ed out with an unhappy unsatisfied feeling.

2 Likes

I’d be willing to trade godform scans if someone is willing to. It’ll be nice to see what other’s get of my godform.

1 Like

I’d be interested in a trade.

1 Like

I’ll bite! :slight_smile:

For you, I see an eyeless metallic carp, like a fish made of armor. It opens its mouth on a mechanism like a snapping turtle, opening the way with its jaw and shimmying down it with its fins. I’m reminded of some kind of ancient piranha like creature, very foreign and very invasive. It’s like a silverfish, neat! :slight_smile:

@Narsonix @Xag_darklight good scans! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds like fun, you want to do it over PM or in the thread here?