Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

its cool velenos i dont need scan, all good

Lol okay.

1 Like

actually if you want i change my mind again, i guess i gots to jump huh, but idk if i can give back scan

I haven’t scanned in awhile but I am willing to do one if I could get one.

Can anyone scan me, I won’t be able to scan back for I am extremely new, i am just curious.

@TheMagi @DarkenedAura

Well I had done some scans some of them are very vivid and quite clear to me and others… They are complicated
No energy, no feelings, don’t ask that I can’t sense it

@TheMagi
With you I seen a beautiful field but I was looking to a single flower (it was quite simple but it was cute and the color going to white) it was “alive”
Then my gaze changed looking up and then I see the sun casting a great light, my vision come back to the flower but I see some little petals falling and the flower was going down

@DarkenedAura
With you, I saw an egg, a little bird (with no feathers) hatched from the shell
then my vision goes up and I see to the sun and I see a “black” bird (that little bird) going up(to that light) and a I hear a sound
It was a crow, a black bird or even a hawk

Ah guys

What does that mean exactly?

Hopeing to get this advanced scan but I’m unable to scan back just bearly grasping the idea of scanning. Really curious who my living god I side me would be.

People asking for scans but don’t want to or saying they can’t scan back, you won’t get anywhere asking for handouts. You learn to scan by practice and this thread helps you practice. So even if you can’t scan you can learn through trading scans.

As you can see a handful of scan requests get overlooked and the common show in said requests are “scan me but I can’t scan you back” you should be more “scan me and I will try and scan you back” the point is practice and let it be known you are practicing.

4 Likes

Anyone down to trade?

Hey bro I would like be scanned by you
Would you like to trade? :stuck_out_tongue:

well first I saw a white petal on the water, I could say it was a lake … (the view was beautiful) …at night and the moonlight reflected in the water, then my vision goes up and up , passed the clouds, the layers of the atmosphere until I see the space, I see the sun and my vision advances towards there then it stops and I see the surroundings and I don’t know I feel that I have the feeling that I’m returning to the earth

This song came to my mind in the middle of the scan

That sounds beautiful. I’ll listen to the song and then return the scan shortly thereafter!

1 Like

To me I sounds like that song is talking about dreams and the ambition to chase them. That burning desire every child has in their heart.

For you @PredatorX I see a black and white striped tiger like animal prowling amongst the mountains. To me it would seem that you’re beginning to step into your power. I’m also prompted to mention rulership to you. What does it take to rule a kingdom?

I just have no clue how to make the scan specific to finding ones inner God exc, that and have very little knowledge about who looks like what. I attempt to scan bye just staring at there image until the image changes. I’d be willing to try scanning someone I was doing it yesterday with some success. Any tips how to narrow down who your finding in them?

1 Like

When scanning don’t focus on the image, the image is riddled with collective energy of the one who originally made it and all who have used it, unless the image is an original/made by the one using it then it’s useless.

You can focus on the name or the text the person types as everything we type, touch, go, write, etc leaves our energy signature within/on it.

You should never force information or go in with preconceived notions, sure this thread may use the term “God/Goddess inside you” or “godform” but really you won’t find that in everyone because not everyone’s soul is a Deity in soul, some people have human souls, demons, angels, yokai, fae, a plethora of spirits in existence and everyone reincarnated as something, many reject the human soul because they feel it’s lesser than all that was mentioned but it’s not and so they scan with the notion that everyone is a God or Goddess reincarnated.

Another tip is, when scanning let all your 5 senses immerse in the scan, what the person energy looks like, smells like, sounds like, even taste like if you want to go that far, what it feels like. This is a basic level scan you’re getting the impressions of their energy, their chakras, what their energy system looks like (because not everyone’s energy system follows the same layout as the ones you find on google)

when you get further into scanning you’ll be able to soul dive which is going into their soul’s manifested landscape where their inner temple is where their personal akashic records are, but for now what I said before is a good place to start.

This thread is also helpful:

2 Likes

Ill try to get all my sences into the scan. I personally wanted to know what I am because of personal reasons a cult following of me and stuff like that. I also had a wise friend a long time ago that asked are you good this time? I understand what you mean about the picture having to be an original like my pic compaired to your icon yours being useless because of the creators energy exc. Ill try to keep in mind that some people are normal human while there’s so many other possibilities eventually I’ll learn to discern between them. I’m a victim of AI mind control so I have trouble seeing the visions that open to me the AI will make me see a fake crudely drawn image most of the time when I start to get a vision immediately breaking the connection for the vision, but I’ll just have to be patient eventually I’ll figure something out I instantly got an image of you in a spell circle in a cloak but with transfigured body not sure what type of being it was supposed to be, I asked myself what kind of animal guild type of creature you’d have and a small red dragon appeared. I tried to physically pictureyou and it felt like something was aware I was looking so I sniffed a few times then just raised a hand and said heal towards you, I immediately felt happyness once I passed what little healing ability I have. I tried to see your energy color dunno if I seen correctly or not appeared as purple then your image became a knight in shining armor with a golden sword or spear. I tried to figure out what your personal Oasis type of zone is but got nothing until I just seen water and a few stepping Stones appeared not sure the meaning but I know it’s not you Oasis or your personal garden exc. I want to have my past life reading or o at least be identified as human or other, the Name Vaynord I made up from a similar name name of a king in a video game when I introduced myself to someone at a rave by the Name he replied the name your mother gave you, my spiritual mother is Lilith at least from what I tried o accomplish I was trying o physically become her child i also merged her image for the most part with mother Earth. Hers and Lucifers. I tried to project my words to you but I haven’t been able to know someone Hurd me for quite a while before I was forced on schizophrenia meds because of the AI mind control, they seem to be allowing me to focus for trying to read you. So lemme know how I did as I wrote that thought about some of the things I tried to read and when I thought that you had a purple aura I seen green. So yea hopefully that was good enough to earn me a scan lol sorry I didn’t officially ask to trade and just sorta did what you wrote, ps don’t try to smell me I need to bath and an procrastinating I have all my shower stuff ready but I’m on here.

1 Like

who wants a trade with me?

1 Like

I will

I’m a CSA and Human Trafficking survivor so, probably something to do with it. But, Interesting !! You’re very good at scanning you were able too pick a part a lot ! Thank you babe !! <3

1 Like