Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

“The current of trade and merrymaking, where black water is forbidden” and something urges me to say “you know what it means”

2 Likes

I see. Thank you, your scan is upcoming.

1 Like

I’m thoroughly confused with the meaning, I hope it makes sense to you; I’ve only done a few of these and am trying to hone this ability

1 Like

I’ll probably be doing some soul dives again, idk yet.

2 Likes

I’m interested in swap a scanner ^^

@Robert

" In gods above, there is one who will understand everything you need to understand."

" Talk to yourself, you don’t need to talk to anyone else."

If you do another scan, what does Lexmanah have to say about the path I’m on. Will I have to change my beliefs?

This is Lexmanah.

2 Likes

Could you expand on your reading of me? I wanna see how deep this can go!

1 Like

“The great ship sails quickly, and you are on it, I Laxmanah will guide you personally, do not be afraid of the transitions that are coming, you are ready and can handle it, not all of your peers are ready for such a battle. Your beliefs will change drastically in the next few months working with me, I don’t make the rules, I command them. Be prepared for much sacrifice, do not be afraid.”

2 Likes

1 : sorry i’m spanish-speaker define scanning
2 : how are those subprocess if i can question ¿how are they carrie out? ¿it is related to scrying?

3: if i understood what did you mean with “godform” and if i’m correct…i’ve seen a men what looks like nabucodonosor but i can’t sure about this ¿how do i find out?

1 Like

" The life-world of what other people have told you do not exist. Understand that they do not understand."

There’s more, but go to yourself to understand.

I need you to ask Lexmanah more. Am I wrong? Am I communicating with what I believe is the end of all things? Am I intuiting what is beyond the Omniverse?

Also, what about the pact I signed to you?

1 Like

What is the Efongio? The Efongio is that which creates everything within everything that is within the fictional structure of creation and the creation and understanding that stems from the fictional creation that has everything within it.

I was guided to ask that question because it was important. I will trade.

No
Yes
Yes and no

“The pact we signed is sealed in the blood of our covenant, uphold your end and you will be returned fivefold, believe in yourself and believe in your craft, and you will never be wrong. Perfect your craft, and see it through. As I help you, help yourself. Be realistic”

2 Likes

Can you teach me how to do that sometime? :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s great information, it makes a lot of sense!

How would you rate the accuracy of my readings, please be honest?

1 Like

Thank you. I feel like it really resonates and makes sense, so I think there’s something real there. Although, could you get Lexmanah’s opinion on what I call the Efongio?

1 Like

“The Eternal Azoth, as it were, the underlying energy grid; that is all, summon me and I will come and we will talk; ask me of these things and clarifications; the blackened path is a solitary one.”

1 Like

Okay. Could you scan the Efongio itself as I see it and help me see if I’m right? I’m trying to scan, but I’m having trouble understanding how real I’m getting things.

1 Like

He tells me that I am forbidden from helping you in that, you are to “trust yourself, forsake fear and disbelief. Become all and when you scan again, you will gno.”

(Yes, he specifically instructed me to say “gno” instead of “know”)

2 Likes

I understand. Thank you. I will trade right now. What exactly does he mean when he says “all”?

I will read you right now.

So, while I’m reading you, could you scan this sigil or icon, and tell me a name for it and what the thing on the other side has to say to me? I am trying to become the one I see in my vision of my “actual future self” or my “absolute future self.”

2 Likes

“T’karbneton” is what it showed me. “Being the big man hurts when you fall, learn to make yourself small, and you will be indestructible, the biggest of them all. Shapeshifting, learn shapeshifting.”

2 Likes