Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I’m not surprised a “mirror” effect happened; I have had a capability of reflecting back to someone’s real self as is. As well, darker themed and places are more comforting to me. The dark shadow may be either Hel or Nyx, one of the two. I can say this though, you nailed the Void, as an entity, perfectly. I have started looking into that and despite how unsettling it is, does have that vibe of uncertainty to it. The, marine I am still puzzled of, although I did overcome PTSD last year. The discord currently is also accurate to, cuz I have had enough BS from twatheads🤣
I’ll look once again to see what I find in a short while for you again. Nicely done!

I’ll trade with someone.

Sure, I’ll trade.

Hm…okay I’ll go first, just let me finish a tarot reading I am doing for someone.

1 Like

Eh screw it anyone want to scan trade? I need to keep practicing, and its been a while since I’ve last done it. Plus im bored lol

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll trade. What message does Lexmanah have for me? I sensed a connection to what EA wrote in his Lucifer-Amayon compendium, and I feel that there’s something important there with Lucifer-Amaymon, but Lexmanah is the biggest spirit I know who could give me more perspective.

Lexmanah is from here. If you can’t get anything, then you could do Lucifer-Amaymon.

1 Like

Alright im attempting to connect to Lexmanah, lets see how this goes.

Huh feels like my beds shaking some, energy intense, alrighty here we go

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Cast aside your doubt, delve into the darkness, go beyond the void, where even immortals fear to tread, throw off your shackles.

Hmm this is what I got. Its not much but its something.

3 Likes

Okay, when scanning you I first notice your energy system, the layout of your energy system looks like the normal layout, and you have some stagnation around your “heart” chakra and around your minor chakras in your head, your temples and around the minor chakras around your “crown” the feeling of your energy is like air, warm air, and your energy’s density is not really fast but not really slow, as it seem the stagnation is only affecting the flow of energy in the aforementioned locations. The sound your energy gives off for me is like a nail being tapped against glass or click clack balls tapping.
the elemental energy I find within your system fits the multispectral ‘human’ energy but the element that sticks out the most to me is this somewhat dull fire but it looks as if it can burn brighter with clean grounded system.

When I try to dive further to reach your soul landscape it looks as though the stagnation might be further in than it looks and might take further grounding to remove. As for around you I see nothing out of the ordinary but I do see this faint shielding, it doesnt look functional all that much besides the occasional keeping out of subtle energy around you it almost as if it needs “repairing” before it can further do more.

1 Like

Do you want to scan trade Velenos? If so want me to go first?

1 Like

Anyone want to scan trade? I need a scan of my energy system and shield, I’ve been attacked alot recently and I need to know how its holding up.

1 Like

When are you free to scan back?

2 Likes

Thank you. Here is your scan.

I see you dripping blood and I see it drop several layers down to a rose. The blood drops through layers of black.

Past that point, I see a dark entity, it seems to be staring back with yellow dots for eyes.

I hear this, that the blood of godhood is understanding.
The rose is one where the world does not see that the rose is to be.
I try scanning back to confirm this, but I get a face, lucifer I think, and what I get is basically to say to me that I basically already believe that the source is real or that I believe it.

I scan back and I see you, or what looks like to be your avatar. You hold a rose, and you look like a young woman in a blue and white dress with brown hair and red lips.

She explains to me that the rose can only be what it is if the world does not see of it that way, that its love is singular and belongs to itself, but not in the way that it appears to be from the words alone. Its love and itself can only be as it is if the world does not see it that way, even though the world would see it otherwise.

2 Likes

Also waiting for my scan to be returned.

I am aware of your scan, and I’m sorry I didn’t immediately return it.

Nothing to be sorry about.

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure. You first haha :slight_smile:

1 Like

Scan me :smiley: and i you and we share in pm :smiley:

1 Like

that is, if you want :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I can when I get home from work.

1 Like