Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

@Xag_darklight

I would deeply appreciate it if you could do a reading for me. I would highly appreciate if you could give me more context about the issues I’m facing now and more about where I’m going to help guide me in the best way. I will trade if you want.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me figure out the problems and issues I’m facing right now. I could pm you more details.

1 Like

sure send me.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade :3

1 Like

Yeah, but tell me more about this thing.

Oooh! Do me.
I’m 25, have been practicing black magick for 10 years and a capricorn male. Based off that information, what do you see?

Welcome @Doom_Mantia Before asking for scans, please introduce yourself properly in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you have. It is a rule of this forum.

What?

1 Like

About this thing ))

It’s basically scanning a person’s true self or “higher self” if they have one, be it an ancient human, a Deity, a Demon, an Angel, a Djinn, among whatever else is under the scope of creation.

1 Like

Oh, that’s awesome

Who’s up for a scan?

1 Like

Me. Also I just posted my intro. I want a scan to determine any unknown aspects of my soul as well as specific deities otr demons I relate to.

I’m up for a trade, but I would also like it if you could do the reading I asked for in pm.

I’m up for a scan.

I’m really glad to hear it ~ I develop my skills to be able to reach further and deeper into beings, so reaching your god being always allows me to see some new interesting visions. And reminds me of some places that feel like home to me btw lol.

I felt ahrimanic essence first, but it indeed felt more like a kind of morphing and unity than primordial nature of your being, that’s why I wrote it feels like this state now - somehow completed. But I got what you mean, personally I feel ahrimanic nature to be the force which is more supposed to be gained and earnt, than natural essence within humanity. My experience at least, I’m still looking for my place here but I’m glad that you have found yours by his side.

2 Likes

I might. DM me to explain your issue, if you’re still interested in trading.

1 Like

I am interested in trading, and I will pm you. It’s deep.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my scan.

Ok @Xag_darklight I’ll begin my scan of your god form right now

At first it was only chaos, many images of explosions and also images of a golden armor was seen in passing. Until after few seconds it settled and became coherent. I was suddenly pulled outwards from this plane deep into somewhere in space, probably somewhere in this galaxy but I can’t say for sure. What was prominent however was that somewhere out there were a bunch of stars some that were close some that were far away and they were pulled by a giant sphere of light. Like a giant sun that had a bidirectional flow, it was expanding but also collapsing in on itself at the same time. It was like watching segment of a galaxy being formed it was a sight to behold though. Inside that sphere though being the center of that was a much more humanoid like being. I was expecting a more draconian - or demonic being not this time though. It was a man for sure, he was pretty dang tall, way taller than the average joe he ought to be at least 7 m tall (it’s an estimate), he had a gladiator like armor, that was blue steel, like it has been made from some rare blue metal. It looks like steel but with a different color. The helmet though looked very close like this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/7U2hmrugmvDZezRE9

The overall imagery turned into something like this:

https://images.app.goo.gl/oB4BX1J78QqvdeeK7

The helmet had an image of two stripes that looked like inverted snake fangs if you get the idea. The person had really odd unnatural eyes, red but with a golden ring around the outer part of the iris, the pupil seemed to contain literal burning flames it was pretty intense. Inside this odd pulling pocket in the middle of the energetic core he stood. Now raising a double handed sword, running towards me, and behind him shadows with horns, or more human like being made of black smoke followed suit and the white sphere was overcome with the needless legions that followed him, eventually when he reached me he made a large diagonal cut the that left me alone with him somewhere. It was similar to the black space I am used to see in many of my scans however it has a dark blue filter in it, it felt like I was in some astral dimensional pocket, in between spaces if you will.

Your godform’s eyes now were deep purple while wearing the same armor, however some odd wings that didn’t look very demonic or angelic, it was an odd mix between being an energetic mix that was black as obsidian with indigo flaming aura around them. The energy around the wings are really dense and so are the energy that surrounded you.

You may look more human in precious scans but that’s likely because you’ve learned to harness and control that raw power from the gatekeepers, and now Baal better, making you seem more human but those who have the sight or even are slightly magically inclined can likely at this point in your development feel something is off about you despite not being able to put their finger on it.

However I am sure Baal is teaching you leadership and how to rule your own infernal army. He has definebtly made some changes to your overall astral make up, it’s not as bestial or chaotic as before it’s wild sure but more refined, like a tempered fire if that makes sense.

You are doing well I am glad to see that, great work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im still new to scanning, so I may not get much, but I’ll try my best. Does anyone want to scan me? I’ll scan back