Want to see beloved dad once again

I want to see my beloved father again, I would often have dreams of him initialy In the 1st year of his passing , now since I don’t have recurrent dreams of him anymore any advice on how I could lucid dream or astral project to see him again. I listen to lucid dream morphic fields my dreams are much vivid and can remember them but I have not been lucid yet. Any guidence appreciated.

7 Likes

Evoke your dad if you have one of his personal belongings.

Its the realm of Magick, dude. Just get in a trance and call upon your family using their personal belongings.

He’ll surely answer your call :ok_hand:

3 Likes

How do I evoke, do you mean pray and call out to his soul? I will do that thanks, but I want to see him and hug him that will only happen if I lucid dream or astral

Yes, if that’s what makes you comfortable.

if you want to hug him in the astral then talk to him about it. He’ll understand :ok_hand:

1 Like

You can also petition a psychopomp deity to try to make this happen.

1 Like

Sekhmet took me to my Ancestors on one medidation. I second asking a deity to take you to them.

Also an Ancestral alter helps immensely. Offer their favorite foods and stuff that they liked. It builds a connection.

Okay , Thank you for your kind suggestion, how can I do that ,can you pls elaborate a little

1 Like

Yes , I am doing that , i have separate place where I have kept their picture and also I give them offerings on a daily, atleast I make sure to offer a glass of water everyday.

2 Likes

Evoking his soul should help and since it’s evocation he may choose to appear as the physical appearance you know him as if requested.

2 Likes

I’ve been considering evoking my sister and mother.

For same reasons , missing them - since they both passed away. Like others have said, having things that relate to them will help you connect better - or asking a deity to help you astrally visit them ?

Sorry for the delay. Just got off work.

You’d call up a psychopomp deity and ask for their help with it. Hecate or Hel comes to mind. You could look for a list of them and see if any of them call to you.

I’m sorry for your loss. Be strong