Want to punish neighbour

If I want to punish a neighbour and I don’t know their name. Can I mention in request, the person who lives in so and so etc?

1 Like

Yes but it works better to describe somehing morepersonal that is unique to them, and your connection to them that makes you want to curse them, like, “The one who stole my garden gnome” plus “Likes french roast coffee with raspberry syrup”.

5 Likes

What if I say something like, “the one who lives next door to me in the white house”?
There are no other white houses near me

You can also curse their house/property, you can take a photo of it and even take some dirt from their property.

2 Likes

That would work, I just think it would be stronger if you add in why they bother you. “… whose face I don’t like” or whatever.

1 Like

I will mention because their dogs bark all day and night

2 Likes

You can also try Sitri for this. It’s one thing to punish them, but it doesn’t fix the problem. If you could make them move, the problem goes away and the expense and hassle of moving is also a punishment in itself.

From Corwin Hargrove’s Goetia Pathworking:

3 Likes

thank you

1 Like

What does the text under sigil mean?

This is a Pathworking, so you have to read the part of the book where the Pathworking method is explained.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

What @Ahmose said :smiley:

The Instructions aren’t long but there’s a point where this is copyrighted material and we don’t really want to give away all the authors work for nothing.

2 Likes

Understood :100:

Throw nutmeg on there lawn with the intention for punishment. I mean i haven’t done it yet but i did read it a few times that it works

1 Like