Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

I have trouble putting it down if I pick it up, so i usually don’t.

1 Like

It seems wavy around it. I sense disturbance and something that isn’t quite right with that statue. I see a woman. She’s holding it in her hands. Doing something to it. Saying some type of incantation. Words. These words sound almost inhuman. They feel vile and dark.

1 Like

You sure you got this thing from a thrift shop and not some old hag living in the woods?

1 Like

Whatever this is I advise you to get it out of your house. Something tells me not to break it though.

1 Like

Or bury it

1 Like

I’d placed it in a cabinet with a mirrored back, one night i was walking towards it and my reflection became lighter and disappeared. I pulled it straight out.

1 Like

I’m certain. I feel like i need it though. I’m supposed to do something with it.

1 Like

It holds something within it. I don’t trust it but when you get possessed and start levitating and killing people don’t say I didn’t warn you.

2 Likes

Muddy, dark, light, or just red?

Just curious

1 Like

Hard to tell

1 Like

Well im tired. Goodnight everyone

Mine? Cool i think. I have not really tried auric reading

Sure

I appreciate the ominous warning. Going to try and find out more about it first. I’ve got to know.

i’d like one.

1 Like

Been doing a lot of work lately. Lets see if you see something new

1 Like

136fbd6f76296f6efbbc8ecf0e86fba46ec058de_2_281x500

1 Like

@Damian

This is the bottom, does this mean anythjng to you?

1 Like

Whats the bottom say?

1 Like

I think its alois tendai, but it means nothing to me. Seems like a name, I can’t believe I’ve never looked it up.