Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

I made a thread asking about it, giving a little backstory of how I got it, etc. I don’t know how to link to it, otherwise I would, it’s titled what is this thing if you care to look.

2 Likes

Kk i’ll check it out

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about that figure since you originaly posted it. Somehow, I find it difficult to keep my eyes away from it, but I certainly wouldn’t want to have it anywhere near.

That red dot in its left eye… unsettling.

2 Likes

Hi, is the pink you see, is light pink or dark pink? : )

light

Thank you Damian, did you see anything other than color? Because actually I was in very deep sad situation this few days, I lose the thing/person I value and cherish, everything so mess for me now…I feel your ability very interesting.

1 Like

Yes my ability can be extremely interesting lol. Usually my color feeling can be off. I’d probably have to deeply focus on your picture to see or feel anything else. If the picture wasn’t recent then of course the color I feel could be off considering people can endure and change alot in just a matter of days. If you want me to give you another reading i’ll be glad to but you will need to post a recent picture.

As far as feel anything goes probably not. I’v noticed that I tend to feel more or see more with people I feel drawn to. Not to be harsh or anything but your not one of those people. God damn I sound like a douche bag today lol.

But yeah by all means post another picture and i’ll try again. I got incense today so my ability feels strengthened :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, the photo is selfie instant yesterday around 2pm : )
This is now:

I always the first person reach office early in the morning : ) photo take around 6:30am, my company actually started operating 8:30am : P

I sleep not okay lately and eat terrible(less…no appetite) , is look like I old a lot than usual…

I am actually 39, normally people will said I look like 27-29 even there is people said I look like 25… now… I guess I look like more than 30 ==‘

2 Likes

Done posted : )

Yeah man sorry, can’t see or feel anything from you.

1 Like

Ah…alright, but thanks for try : )

1 Like

My ability isn’t forced, it just comes and goes. The only thing I see is something on your left side. It’s ethereal and clear tho so can’t tell what it is

1 Like

Then theres like zigzag movements by your head and right shoulder. Again its clear so have no idea what the fuck that is

1 Like

Shit, forgot you posted a picture. Damn. You are seriously something aren’t you. Your energy is intense. Very potent. I see outlines of blue and green in your aura.

Oh :scream:, so is good or bad? :face_with_monocle: is it I am in many problems lately come from it? :open_mouth:

No worries. U’ve had tons of hits on this thread so I can imagine u have been kept very busy lol

And thank u very much for the reply :grin:

I guess I am quite a bit of something huh? I seem to be very enigmatic to, well everyone I think. …can b “troublesome” more often than not…

Not quite sure mate

1 Like