Want to know what color your Aura is? Post your picture here

Thanks for answering. The colour purple isn’t listed in your first post, any other meaning besides being creative associate with the purple colour?

A part of her feels as if she is a burden to you and others who are trying to help her heal. This really scarred her didn’t it?

Yes i am sure she does feel that way. Her mom has mental issues and caused her a lot of trauma growing up, she even tried to make her get married when she was little

Does your mother have blonde hair? Or is it brown?

Blonde

I figured so

Do you think she will ever recover, or at least get alot better?

I see a little girl smiling. Shes standing on some sort of beach? She’s surrounded by friends and family who love and care for her. She’s happy. Beautiful. Her aura is vibrating positive energy. It’s pink in color with shimmers of yellow that seem to come off of her like embers. This girl is wearing a blue, spotted dress. Her eyes, they seem to be hazel or blue? Possibly green. Your mother is a strong woman. She’s stronger than anyone in her family, even her self thinks. She’s going to get better. Her wounds will heal but will leave a scar. a scar reminding her of where she’s been. But when she sees her son her spirits are lifted. She feels happiness. She feels loved and protected. Excited. You mean everything to her.

1 Like

I can almost feel that happiness

1 Like

Holy shit… I cannot thank you enough, you have no idea how happy you just made me. Hows my future look to you?

Its all way too blurry for me to tell. This took a lot out of me mate. Need to take a break. tomorrow if your on i’ll try to look into your future for you.

1 Like

okay thats fine. Youre very good at this, you could really help a lot of people. Thank you again. Much love

2 Likes

In office working now , newbie here, I am so curious what is aura mean, can you tell me? Thank you.

5 Likes

“Slap the bitch out of you” I’m almost certain we’ll be friends.

Getting a red from you

Pink

thank you :)

No problem

These are great @Damian
Im sorry if im ryde but wondering if you found mine or should I re post? I would love to have mine read :heart: