Wanna improve your astral sight but have no scrying mirror?

Well, you do have a scrying mirror, everyone does.

A few months ago I signed up for Jason Miller’s Strategic Sorcery course, in one of the lessons he details the structures of our astral and energetic bodies. He points out that the area that forms a triangle between our temples and 3rd eye is a built in scrying mirror. Ever wonder why EA and S.V.E. use to stress that exercise of rolling your eyes up to look at your 3rd eye before evocation? Now I know why.

I had some time before work so I held a little scrying session, upon opening my eyes everything had a blue astral tint to it.

Enjoy, and get to work scrying.

Orismen

5 Likes

I use this in my transvocation practice. I don’t even need a scrying mirror anymore.

I was just about to say that that was known as the Guru chakra.

eyelids scrying without looking where is the 3rd eye but just staring right str8 a the blackness is said to work as well

Try scrying a rune into it, and go through the rune. This is an exercise I was given and it’s very interesting. Almost all mirrors can be used as portals, and the one in your 3rd eye is really valuable.

I posted before about travelling through stuff in your body - chakras, energy-lines, even organs - and the saying “My body is a temple” is actually literally true.

The other useful thing is you can use these methods to heal other people as well, including (although be careful how you advertise this) from acute physical illnesses that have been directly caused by, for example, a spiritual or emotional shock.

Hope that’s not too off topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nope, -this- is the kind of ‘off topic’ I love to see here!

Agreed, this kind of off topic is A o.k. :slight_smile:

I do this when trying to use astral sight, any exercise that was meant to see something I make sure to do this. I get images sometimes and sometimes not.

1 Like

Oh sure Orismen, tell me now, after I spent half the night looking for a good frame and spray paint for my new black mirror -_-.

Seriously though, I actually had wondered why this was important. I recently hit a breakthrough point where I saw a purple light at my third eye, so I’m going to start utilizing this right away and see if I can’t kick thing up even more.

Thanks for sharing, gonna have to check that course out.

1 Like

[quote=“blacklamb, post:9, topic:3005”]Oh sure Orismen, tell me now, after I spent half the night looking for a good frame and spray paint for my new black mirror -_-.

Seriously though, I actually had wondered why this was important. I recently hit a breakthrough point where I saw a purple light at my third eye, so I’m going to start utilizing this right away and see if I can’t kick thing up even more.

Thanks for sharing, gonna have to check that course out.[/quote]

The purple spot is a good sign.

Keep it up :slight_smile:

A little tip: try holding your breath for a bit when you see it.

1 Like

I think your idea is great, but misses one key benefit of using a mirror that is very useful for beginners. Who can guess what that is?

The physical object lets you focus more?

I am stumped, that was my best guess :slight_smile:

It might be easier to focus on an external object, eyes open, less chance for wandering thoughts to occur but that wasn’t it. :slight_smile:

Clue: This is something E.A. has covered in his material.

Is it due to the glass’ symbolism of water, and water being one of the three great gateways?

1 Like

Not sure but the mirror can be enchanted or bound to help facilitate visions.

1 Like

All three are in the body though, so it can’t just be that - right?

All three are in the body though, so it can’t just be that - right?[/quote]

Good point.

All good points but not the main benefit I was thinking of.

Clue #2: Relates to EA’s concept of the three godlike powers.

1 Like

triangle between the temples and third eye? I don’t get it.

I won’t drag this out anymore, I thought a question session might be more beneficial than simply stating an observation. I hope that was the case. I was thinking that using a mirror can allow someone a stepping stone to externalize inner vision, allowing progress towards evoking to visible appearance.

2 Likes