Walpurgisnacht ~ Beltane This Week, Who Has Plans?

I’m going to burn some things, nourish some things, and generally make the most of this festival this year, I have worked my dainty English arse off for over 18 months now for hardcore LHP ascent, and have seen some amazing results, so to seize upon and surf this crest during one of the biggest festivals seems appropriate! :slight_smile:

Who’s got plans?

Shall we do a link up and just burn one candle, or tealight, or whatever’s achievable, towards “Our Ascent” now that the old order is nothing more than a fart in the breeze?

Suggestions welsome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think a candle ritual like you suggested is good, dedicated to all of our ascent. I’ll be doing a ritual regardless, but a group one would be interesting.

Pentagram (point down) as target?

What are your thoughts? :slight_smile:

The normal sabbatic flight. I hope to also consecrate a new batch of sabbat incense.

Pentagram (point down) as target?

What are your thoughts? :)[/quote]

I think a lot of people (not just BALG) will be using that symbol. If you want a BALG only event you should add a distinguishing feature. I’ll be doing whatever you decide

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:5153”]I’m going to burn some things, nourish some things, and generally make the most of this festival this year, I have worked my dainty English arse off for over 18 months now for hardcore LHP ascent, and have seen some amazing results, so to seize upon and surf this crest during one of the biggest festivals seems appropriate! :slight_smile:

Who’s got plans?

Shall we do a link up and just burn one candle, or tealight, or whatever’s achievable, towards “Our Ascent” now that the old order is nothing more than a fart in the breeze?

Suggestions welsome. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

You’re too kind :smiley: But busy with rituals now that while they have nothing to do with that date, I don’t want the energies seeping over and bothering.

Good point, my spirits are in favour of this so I’ll ask them what they sugggest and post back on here later. I’m incredibly busy at the mo and have about a dozen PMs I need to reply to properly, so bear with me, and meanwhile please post suggestions anyone! :slight_smile:

Happy Walpurgis night! Come to the Sabbat!

I don’t have any inspiration or even any sensible ideas from my spirits for a MayDay/Beltane event tomorrow, so sorry about that but I propose just lighting a candle or tealight, and spending as moment to send whatever feels right - appreciation, that we’re a free community able to talk about this stuff, empowerment, whatever. :slight_smile:

Sorry to crap out but I had to do a lengthy piece of writing yesterday on a deadline and it drained most of my mental energy, I got it done on time (and, I hope, done well) but other than a quick check-in, I had nothing.

One of my spirits proposed focusing on the Sun card in whatever Tarot deck, and that’s about the extent of it - I should probably have posted this sooner and given us all more time to think! :\

So anyway I’ll light a white candle tomorrow evening and do that, send love and appreciation to all practicing and dedicated magicians on here, wish I had something better, but c’est la vie.

There’s a calendar of significant celestial events here, and if anyone has some suggestions for the upcoming Summer Solstice on 21st June at 16:38 UTC, please post them up! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:9, topic:5153”]So anyway I’ll light a white candle tomorrow evening and do that, send love and appreciation to all practicing and dedicated magicians on here
[/img][/quote]

gr8 idea! ive got a white one too