Walmart Selling ‘Children’s Book of Demons’ For Parents Who Want Kids To

Sooo I’m curious to think what the fine people here have to say about this. Is it too much? The little kids that do this have no clue what they’re doing or no way to protect themselves from the repercussions of their actions.

What do you think?

4 Likes

I mean, I assume the parents are practitioners if they were to buy it for their kid and be a guide to their kids but who knows.

2 Likes

I think the book looks adorable. i love the cover art, and its a coloring book? i think thats what the article said. i want one.

3 Likes

It’s not on the walmart website anymore if it really ever was. But I looks cute. The article you posted was definitely sensationalizing it to grab readers attention.

2 Likes

The book itself is adorable. I feel kids shouldnt have beliefs put in their faces on any way, so maybe if the child was curious about satanism/demons then the book can be given. My parents have been against demons and the LHP but have always still been more open thinkers than other families. When i was growing up they didnt force beliefs on me, but my christian grandparents did, and still do

3 Likes

I don’t think kids should be allowed to even touch the Occult, to practice it. It is too dangerous - Teaching them philosophy is different.

4 Likes

At the end of the day, I believe it is up to the parents’ discretion. Honestly, I do not think kids are actually going to summon the spirits but more or less just read as it is a kid’s book. Heck, for all I know the pictures are not even classical demons but creations from the author. However, if they are interested in more, I would find it better for the child to be taught and guided by a parental figure instead of just learning online on their own.

That being said, I am highly enjoying the reviews on amazon.

Edit: found one review that included pictures from the book, and am pretty sure the “demons” are creations from the author as they have one for farting called Flatus and a sweets demon called Dulcis.

4 Likes

I just looked it up, it’s all fictional characters. I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

It is just a children’s book.

1 Like

Yeah, caught me by surprise too lol. I will say, it is a good marketing strategy. Definitely gets the book talked about more than most children’s books

3 Likes

Wish I had that as a kid.
Hell I might still get it now.

3 Likes

It’s a good way to give energy to a bunch of story book thoughtform demons and solidify their existence like people do with Cthulhu and other necrocomicon bois.

5 Likes

News Punch is a fake news site, much like the Onion.

This article isn’t real.

1 Like

The book is real though

I think since my kid is seeing demons in doorways now I might get this for him. But he is much older. I think if you are getting this boom you yourself know what you are doing and your child is following your path. It will be all up to the parents and their parenting style. My song started talking of things following at 3 told me about spirits described the T by 5 so for him he is like me and already surrounded. I should have guided him
Better but I was rejecting my path myself when he was small. I believe in embracing not ejecting this stuff so I am always even back there ready and willing to talk and help him through it. I think the book itself is fine in the right has as with anything that has to do with Magick.

3 Likes

Hello,

I think it is fine. My son cleans my Santa Muerte altar. He calls her queen. He has a good relationship with her. He doesn’t fear her. But, I have challenges with family members who are Christian and sometimes they put shit into my son’s head and scare him. So, I have to talk to him and remove all that Christian filth and remind him that darkness is beautiful. That he is protected. He likes to say, protected by your dead friends? I’m like yes, Dead friends, spirits, and demons. I tell King Lucifer all the time that I hope my son follows in the left hand path.

6 Likes

What’s the betting that in 10 years when those kids start finding BALG they say they evoked them and it worked?

1 Like

Im sure a white lady must have complained already

in the name of christ banish that antichrist book shelf amen

1 Like

It probably works. Its a coloring book of sigils

Really, how sure are you on that?

You want facts?