Wall of text inbound

Last night a friend of mine was interested in my ouija, so I took it over and we decided to speak. First session, starts off okay. We get a hi, yes I’ll talk, etc. Midway through, the planchette starts darting from 1 to 0 and back again. So I noped about it, thanked it for its time and said goodbye. (My friend is not a believer in magic or metaphysical things) so I told him hang on a sec and don’t mind me. I did my trusty make lots of noise and tell anything unwelcome to GTFO.
We decided to try again. After asking if there was anything that still wanted to communicate, the planchette immediately moved to no. Another quick GTFO. 3rd time is the charm. Has to be.
Things are going well this time. I ask it’s name. “Xothtos”. My stomach dropped and my brain shut down. I could barely think, just stuck in a really calm sense of panic. (Some may remember the name Xoth’tos came to me in a dream. Claiming to be “in the stone” ) so I asked, are you the being in my statue? “Yes.” Getting fairly spooped. I asked what are you? “Jinndmdmodmdomzuz” I have no idea why I remember every letter, but I do. I just sat stunned, I couldn’t think. We watched the planchette move and even spin under our fingers. I finally got my mind working, thanked it for its time and said goodbye.
I had a dream last night of police coming to my home to arrest me for something. But they gave me the time to use the restroom, smoke, and get dressed. By the time I was done they were gone. To the edge of my vision at one point I remember a man on a croc/gator. My immediate thought is Vassago. Or Agares. But I’ve never worked with either of them. The whole situation was wild, and as close to losing control of a situation as I’ve ever had.

/walloftext.

1 Like

Ask both of them. In worst case neither has to do anything with it but you made new contacts

2 Likes

Hmm. Seems reasonable. Just found it odd. Also, I’d found a little sigil of Vassago yesterday in my wallet. No idea how it got there or when. I’d made a thread yesterday asking because I didn’t immediately recognize it.

1 Like

Soooooooo…you gonna ask him or what? Because you probably should (I would have been too curious about the sigil alone, if it was for me,lel). Maybe you lost something along the way.

2 Likes

I can be curious and completely ignore things. It’s a special ability. :joy:
Looks like I’m going to have to do some speaking tonight then.

1 Like