Walking the Left Hand Path

Hey guys, so as some of you may or may not know I’m sort of new to the LHP. I’ve been following the RHP and Wicca for a few years but I grew out of it after a while. Probably because of my morbid fascination with things that your average Wiccan would warn you about.

I decided I wanted to walk the LHP late last year and I did some research on it and came across this website filled with amazing people. I read that inviting the draconian energies or energies of the LHP in general could change your life radically and I was at a sensitive point in my life, I kind of still am so I was hesitant and started to doubt if this was really right for me.

I kinda withdrew from everyone and had this period where I focused on mundane matters mostly, but as usual something had to happen and I had no other choice but to turn to magic for help.

I needed some things out of my life, of course I could have done the traditional Wiccan binding but I decided to try something different.

I did a spell, nothing elaborate, but I had an urge to work with the energies of Kali and Arachne, two very dark goddesses in their own right. It was crazy because even though I wasn’t prepared, It was a spur of the moment thing. It just flowed, I could feel the dark presence of Arachne helping me to weave and bind all that was needed to be bound and that of Kali which helped me to destroy all that needed to leave. What happened the next day was shocking to say the least.

Now I think I’m ready to accept the LHP energies in my life, I’ve been doing some meditations with Kali and Lucifer and it’s funny how contrary to feeling worried or whatever it is that I expected to feel. I just have this inner sense of peace and power and calm and this sense of knowing that I’m doing the right thing.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to not give up without trying :slight_smile:

And thank you guys for sharing all your inspiring experiences.

~Aluriel.

[quote=“Aluriel, post:1, topic:9200”]Hey guys, so as some of you may or may not know I’m sort of new to the LHP. I’ve been following the RHP and Wicca for a few years but I grew out of it after a while. Probably because of my morbid fascination with things that your average Wiccan would warn you about.

I decided I wanted to walk the LHP late last year and I did some research on it and came across this website filled with amazing people. I read that inviting the draconian energies or energies of the LHP in general could change your life radically and I was at a sensitive point in my life, I kind of still am so I was hesitant and started to doubt if this was really right for me.

I kinda withdrew from everyone and had this period where I focused on mundane matters mostly, but as usual something had to happen and I had no other choice but to turn to magic for help.

I needed some things out of my life, of course I could have done the traditional Wiccan binding but I decided to try something different.

I did a spell, nothing elaborate, but I had an urge to work with the energies of Kali and Arachne, two very dark goddesses in their own right. It was crazy because even though I wasn’t prepared, It was a spur of the moment thing. It just flowed, I could feel the dark presence of Arachne helping me to weave and bind all that was needed to be bound and that of Kali which helped me to destroy all that needed to leave. What happened the next day was shocking to say the least.

Now I think I’m ready to accept the LHP energies in my life, I’ve been doing some meditations with Kali and Lucifer and it’s funny how contrary to feeling worried or whatever it is that I expected to feel. I just have this inner sense of peace and power and calm and this sense of knowing that I’m doing the right thing.

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to not give up without trying :slight_smile:

And thank you guys for sharing all your inspiring experiences.

~Aluriel.[/quote]
Many folks start out on the RHP and LHP is widely missunderstood by most of the RHP. The currents of the LHP are much different as it includes currents of void, chaos, Darkness, and many other things that cause most RHP to feel uncomfortable. These currents are often seen as evil or scary by RHP but just as nocturnal creatures feel at home and comfortable in their natural environment so does the LHP magician. I recall a video that EA did where he summoned ariman I think it was who he asked if those who go to arihman are damned by Ahura Mazda. To which he replied that all who come to arihman are damned before they are born.

1 Like