Walk in the devil's way

While i agree with a majority of your reply, i will add this interesting fact as far as Satan creating man. In a form of Christian Gnosticism called Bogomilism, they view the physical world as being Satanael’s creation in order to be God once he was kicked out. Basically in itseld it was its ultimate rebellion in their eyes. So, it is not a thought strictly coming from the “satan is better than god” mentality, but a historical argument. Doesn’t make it true but i thought it would be interesting to point out.

6 Likes

I was “dead” and spent some time in hell. This whole idea of heaven, hell purgatory whatever is just a bunch of dogma for various religions to try to get people to toe the line of whatever bullshit is being feed to the masses there. I wouldn’t put much stock in what various religions say about the after life. Where you go in the afterlife didn’t used to be a concern for me. I figured I had enough to deal with in this life.

Now I see my mistake in this matter. You better start thinking about where you put your time and attention, because hell can be custom made just for you, although there is definitely a group and cultural aspect to it.

I would really suggest for anyone newish to the LHP to read up on various religions and philosophies, and not just the one they were raised in and later decided to abandon.

The concept of a devil is bullshit. An imaginary bogeyman to scare religion people so that they hold onto their brainwash religion. If someone can believe in a fictional red creature with a tail and horns then you can believe anything. The Infernal Empire and the Angels are all family. They may have been a broken family. Obviously a series of unfortunate events. To say that a christian king above all kings holier than that family is bullshit and brainwash. Devil is not a name therefore not a specific person.

Are you saying Satan = Marduk? Or what? I don’t get the Satan made man part here? Can you clarify what you mean for me?