Waking up at 3:AM

So, for the past decade, which I ignored =( yea silly me, I’ve been waking up at 3: am usually around 3-5 usually with a strong force around me, but I usually feel strong and calm. more protected than ever. what can this be… I’m new to all this, Only thing I tried was A santero Cleanse. which actually fix a lot of dark negative energy I had…

any help would be great.

Btw- usually after that morning. I feel the extra focus and is beyond out of this world.
My job does require a lot of mental. = CYBERSECURITY.

Thanks.

2 Likes

In my opinion, it means your deep mind is alerted, working. There are many possible reasons for that. For example, spiritual connection with an entity, spiritual work you’ve been doing on yourself or others, and it also could be caused by normal daily activity that requires your subconscious to be active. Your work or study?

If it’s happening for a long time, then this activity - the cause - is probably been happening for a long time as well. So think about what it could be…I’m sure you’ll find out.

2 Likes

True I agree, But Ive been told from the Santero Religion, when I was first starting to understand all about spirituals and religion. that I have a dark entity that I at this moment have no control of, They say is the unknown, because they couldn’t tell what it was. but it was dark and extremely strong. until this day. I feel a dark presence over me, at times of stress for any type ) I tend to recover quickly and stronger every-time. is been a while, but I feel like I’m, ignoring it. But again,I’m New to all of this. Help would be appreciate it …
Thanks.

2 Likes

So the goal is to know the identity of that being. In this case try different divination techniques. That would be the best option in my opinion.

You can use a pendulum, a spirit box, Ouija board, black mirror etc There are many tools and methods. Try to research “divination” and find the one that you believe is easy for you and would bring the result you seek.

3 Likes

Ouija board, from my understanding doesn’t it summon random spirits/demons etc. ? I might have a strong spiritual strengthen but, I’m new to this, which makes me weak… again educated me…

Thanks again!

2 Likes

It depends what you’re using it for. You can use it communicate with a random spirit or a specific entity. There are really good videos on YT about how to use it. Very easy and works fine.

Not the best way, to be honest. But more advanced techniques require practice and skills. This method and similar will do the job until you can develop the required skills from something better. Like performing an evocation for example.

Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I rather not rush, and do this right. I have a feeling that I should wait .LOL is in my gut…

but thanks the help is truly appreciate it .

2 Likes

Patience is nice, i simple start meditating. I have in the past fallen back asleep only to dream of who was waking me

2 Likes

Maybe someone’s trying to get your attention.

2 Likes

Precisely, but how do i even come in contact which What ever it is, Is like I know is there but I can recall what it is.

This is very fascinating for me, but I’m struggling to understand what it wants. BTW this happens anywhere I’m at around that time. out of the country in the country. ECT> hell even when I’m pissed drunk I still wake up. But go back to sleep quickly…

Meditate and ask the spirit who it is and what it wants, you can also ask it to contact you in your sleep.

1 Like

This clear a lot of questions I have, Now i have to focus on meditation at and around that time.

1 Like

Also Last night, I got up around that time, and Saw a shadowy figure with a hat waving at me, Like a hello, Paid no attention to it and when back to sleep. I know I heard this around after googling about a HAT MAN. but eh… can you perhaps correct me if’ I’m wrong.

These wake ups are a spirit connecting to you and letting you know that a deity has been summoned and is responding spiritually. It could be in response to your rituals or alerting you that someone has cast against you, it is alerting you to his presence.

If it is a ritual that you have put forward focus on that ritual as your deity is present and follow through with your ritual request and then ask for a specific sign that he will acced and set a time frame for success with your ritual request.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I did this Verbally. a few weeks ago, but I meant it and I strongly spiritually focus… and now that you said that, ever since that day. the presence has become stronger… I actually use the name ( BUNE ) to be more accurate… I heard he’s extremely strong…

and thank you for your response.

2 Likes