Wake up sigil?

I had one of those dreams. But as between wake & sleep seeing with my eyes shut this kept drawing itself

No idea had dreams about candle not matching - uhh still not wake luck have autocorrect.
the dŕam light a candle for some 1 the flames would not hold oir take winds from many directn blows out. Thr person then tries to light the candle with someone else i return say without words we tried using glass casing closing a window then the wind come from another directn § the other person sees the candle and realised thats not for them so the 1st candle person candle mixed with mine and th er n the candles took hold
Then someone said oh there is no more ginger so i sniggered count your sel lucky. Its irrelevant. Focus back to candle many candles ablaze
Then of course had get up with alrms bang on my daughter door go back to bed and this image drew itself while my eyes were dark
No idea. Ignore scribbled out line

3 Likes

Triangles… i enjoy a triangle as a Mantra: tohu bohu chasek :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: the power of the Qliphot

Any sigil with a triangle in it or something what suggests the power of 3 seems nice and interesting.

3 Likes

@Rav Oh ok. Last time I was shown pictures it was two runes one after the other. How do I find out what this means?

1 Like

The arrow points down so feminine and to the left so “negative” dark water??

The two triangles are usually used to represent the 4 elements

I can’t tell for sure which ones appeared to you but it seems like a variation of that. They also represent the masculine-feminine aspects as you mentioned.

If the upper triangle means the element of fire and the lower one is an arrow or masculine symbol, then that would make sense.

4 Likes

Fire. Mars Aries. Thanks @PrinceX and @Rav
Ok appreciate. Now perhaps this is relative to dream of candle flames wind blows out what doesn’t match … i am female so the masculine aspect i wonder if this is meant to be literal or? Well something to meditate on.

2 Likes

Maybe it means as above so below

2 Likes

Balance @Rav good point you mean fire above fire below spirit and physical magickal and mundane

2 Likes

Perhaps balance of fire. A friend of mine turned it sideways and suggested rune bur ut drew itself this way up

Do you work with Lucifer, for some reason that’s what I see in your sigil.

1 Like

I believe that there is a connection with fire from above and piercing the veil of the water below.
If the sigil was intended to pierce thru the sign below.
The other lines are portal paths perhaps. One straight from above directly and one divergent unto the waters below.
If I were to take a guess, perhaps an elemental being of some echelon.
That is a neat experience!
I hope you’ll share it it reveals itself to you!:slight_smile::heart::black_heart:

1 Like

Really. Giant Smile. @Aprentiz I have his altar in my bedroom and a few altars in my Temple room. Have evoked made my dedication clear. The yesterday i was reading Michael Fords “fallen Angeles” really powerful head buzzing i felt sync relaxed reading taking notes i said “Lucifer…” he said “Yes” asked a question i think i said that I want to do this. I felt peace then got back to finishing that section
@KariDarkstar aww. Thanks yes will share .love this forum learning sharing growing letting yourself be big rather then squishing to be small

1 Like

Here’s what you created

I’m not the best artist but I believe your on the right path. Sorry “Left Path” I think this is a littoral sign from Lucifer for you to start putting the pieces together whatever that means LOL

1 Like

@Aprentiz thank you Steve :heart::heart:

Your sooooo welcome. :heart::heart: I hope it made sense to you somehow.

1 Like

Yes more so fits yes

It’s funny, I’m starting a project with the 9 Gatekeepers and I’m starting to see signs everywhere LOL. I’m not even sure what the project is yet, I’m just compelled to have faith, study then practice. I guess I just wait and see. This is all new to me, I am so excited and strangely fearless right now.

1 Like

Exciting. I hope you share your progress. Looking forward to reading :wink: @Aprentiz

Cherished one, :slight_smile:
‘This is a wonderful place with wonderful people!
Elevation is a remarkable journey and you should aspire big things!!!
:heart::black_heart:

1 Like