Vrindavana Krishna Magickal Diary

Hello, I will post here my magickal diary when I feel comfortable. I also want to receive tips, comments, and even constructive criticism about my work. You can contact me whenever you want.

1 Like

16/09

Today I’ve been studying pantacular magick and angelic magick.

11:37 - 11:39
Results magick from 72 sigils of power (Sigil magick, psicurgia) with the 35 shem angel.
I’m learning the process to contact angels in the correct way, in this case a focused in the sigil, saying the proper words, and the psalm in latim. I’m thinking in making an altar for this practice.

11:43 - 11:44
Invoking the lesser pentagrams. No circles, candles, just psicurgia ritual.

12:37 - 12:41
Practicing asana, in this 5 minutes. I still have a strange urge to swallow my saliva during practice.

1 Like

God I need your drive to do so many things in one day

1 Like

you’ve inspired me to make a daily routine so ty :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Which asana and why is not swallowing saliva important?

17/09
13:20 - 14:44
Long process, I did it, the salomonic bath, then I prepared my tools for the ritual, and I improvised an altar. I invoked the lesser pentagrams, in the classical goetia circle, then I invoked the lesser hexagrams,
I proceeded to do the ritual of the HGA together with the invocation of the greater pentagrams. Then finally I invoked a spirit from Simon Nec SpellBook (50 names). Closed the ritual, and I gave the license to the spirit.

1 Like

The Lotus Asana.

Then the correct thing is to remain without moving (voluntarily) even a muscle. I try to stay until the last second, but it just did not work out.

1 Like

29/09/18
25 minutes of meditation after waking up (I had some swallowing spit)
and 5 minutes of meditation before bed, without any movement.