Vovin's Freeze Spell ~ from EvocationMagic.com

This is cached in the Internet Archive so I hope no-one has a problem with me copy-pasting it here, it’s such a classic that it’s a shame to see it drop into archived status only:

The Freeze Spell
Postby Vovin » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:44 am
Archived Link

I have been using this low magick spell for a years now with great success, and I have shared this with a few of you on the forum. I like it because it removes people from your life inobtrusively. For example work colleugues have moved departments or left the company or problem neighbours have become embroiled in there own affairs or have simply moved out of the area after this has been cast on them. I prefer this to doing death spells or throwing there life into turmoil but thats just me. Sometimes its smarter just to remove the problem than to swat flies with machine guns.

A small piece of paper the size of a post it
A piece of string about 4 to five inches long
A plastic container like a jar or something that can be filled with water and sealed without bursting in your freezer.

Write the problem persons name in full onto the piece of paper.
Roll the piece of paper into a scroll.
Bind the scroll with the piece of string and bind it tightly uttering your intent. “I want Marilyn Manson to stop meddling in my affairs and from saying or causing any harm to myself or reputation. May they become so embroiled in there own affairs that I will no longer be involved in any way with this person for as long as this string binds this scroll so mote it be.”
Take the bound scroll and put it into the pastic jar of water. Seal this and place it in the back of your freezer. The person should not bother you again… You can quite easliy undo it by thawing the frozen scroll and undoing the binding…

Vovin

117 Likes

i used freeze spells and i have to tell they’re working.i have a neighbour whi lives next to me and he hates me with all his heart for nothing.his almost 70 years old.he’s ugly,totaly redneck and his face radiates hate.i don’t want even to stand next to him.he’s trying to do everything that he can in order to make me mad.i kicked hiss ass once,and then i used a freeze spell on him.after 3 months he came again.then i frozed him again on a lemon…it worked for one month but today i called the cops in order to stop him.he coughs at loud in front of my window at 6:30 am everyday just for me to wake up.he was doing this 4-5 times a day…the thing is that he’s poison worked.he’s driving me crazy and i can’t do much about it…

so i frozed him.it worked byt he leaves to the next building so the spell can’t force him to go completely away.

8 Likes

I once performed a hot foot spell and added the water spell to it. I took the persons picture, stated my will, wrote it down and created a chaos magick sigil out if my intent. I drew the sigil on the back of the picture. Then, I called on Paimon to charge the spell, either by his own power or one if his minions. Then I took Cayanne pepper and filled a plastic freezer bag with water and the pepper. Then, I dropped the persons picture in the bag and froze her. I believe this enemy of mine will finally lose her job and I’ll be done with her. Believe me folks, this woman makes the black magician look like a saint. She’s fucking evil.

10 Likes

Many thanks for the freeze spell.

3 Likes

Really this spell has worked like a charm for me. I had a particular person that was buggin’ me and spreading false rumors about me in my girlfriend so I decided to do this spell and it worked verry fast! Right the next day she was having problems and she completely stopped talking about me ever since! Thanks for the post!

15 Likes

Guys, this thread is old, but I hope someone can help me. I tried the freeze spell but it didn’t work. It’s on a guy who’s always following my every move, I think he’s an empath as he’s always trying to read my every single thought, even if it’s competeley irrelevant to him. Thing is I don’t know his name, and I rarely see him these days. Should I know the person’s name for this to work?

And because he’s always following my every move and thought if he knows I’m putting a spell on him will that negate the effect of this spell?

4 Likes

How’d you expect it to work with no name?

Yes you should add the name, DOB any info you have.

7 Likes

Give him a name.The point is to know what you’re doing and who’s your target.You bind HIM.Not his name.But if you know the name or any other info as mider said,It’s even better.

7 Likes

What do you mean I should give him a name? You mean I can make up a name for him - just whatever I want? He said one time “his” name, but I don’t think it’s his real name, since he sounded not really serious at the time. So can I use that even though I’m not sure if that’s his real name or not?

2 Likes

In my opinion yes.You can make up a name for him as long as the name represents him in your mind.If you feel that it isn’t enough for you to reach him,then your mind will follow and your spell will fail.

6 Likes

Yuki, Dron is right. Make up a name if you have to. Is there any way you can get a picture of him? You can use “my stalker” if you have to. Freezer spells work great but you need some kind of a link. If you are putting your bottle spell together and you are questioning the strength of your link, you’ve already failed. Be confident and know it will work whatever name you use. Hell, draw a picture if you need to. Good luck!

6 Likes

Okay, so here’s the problem. This stalker of mine actually stalks me literally every minute f every day, I mean literally. There’s no waking moment when he doesn’t shut his mouth, and he always guesses what I’m doing, feeling and thinking at the same time. In fact he has a sidekick, his brother.

The problem is, I can’t concentrate fully knowing that he’s guessing what I’m doing the moment I’m doing the whole Freezer spell thing, because I know he’s ‘watching’ me. So how do I get to concentrate when I know he’s following me? Won’t that negate the effect since he knows I’m trying to cast him?

Here’s the thing. I have relatives live somewhere. I’m thinking, what if I perform somewhere (you know, write whatever made-up name I came up for him and concentrate there) then store the bottle in our ref? I mean, perform the first part of the ritual that involves concentration then store the bottle in our own house so that he wouldn’t know what I did? Would that still work?

I’m at my hopeless end because all the talking to him just never work!
Anyone would help me would get a like!

1 Like

And you’ve never called the cops?

I don’t think giving him a name will work.

1 Like

Lots of demons have the power of granting invisibility - while I don’t think that means like in movies, it’s probably listed that way from the era when practicing magic carried the risk of persecution.

Why not check this list (use Find within the doc, it’s very long) and find a demon to grant you respite from this guy?

Also, what do you think he wants - this seems to have been going on a very long time, you must be eating up an awful lot of his conscious thought and time, so why, do you think?

I know some people are just bullies, and the act is its own reward, but this level of focus seems odd.

Have you tried imagining yourself wrapped in a reflective surface that bounces his thoughts back, so that he can’t “scan” you?

4 Likes

Lots of demons have the power of granting invisibility - while I don’t think that means like in movies, it’s probably listed that way from the era when practicing magic carried the risk of persecution.

Why not check this list (use Find within the doc, it’s very long) and find a demon to grant you respite from this guy?

Also, what do you think he wants - this seems to have been going on a very long time, you must be eating up an awful lot of his conscious thought and time, so why, do you think?

I know some people are just bullies, and the act is its own reward, but this level of focus seems odd.

Have you tried imagining yourself wrapped in a reflective surface that bounces his thoughts back, so that he can’t “scan” you?[/quote]

Actually that’s the good question. This is kinda odd, but he has the knack of guessing what upsets me the most.

About 4 years ago he accused me of doing drugs and bringing them to airports for a living so I could get plastic surgery, make myself pretty and become a celebrity.

Sure, that’s petty to me, in my opinion, but what upsets me the most was the way he kept insulting me because I’m extremely short so he kept calling me a child. If that doesn’t irritate me he’d go on and call me ugly.

I really didn’t pay attention to that much but since he had a big mouth other people would notice that so if I go outside shopping some people would recognize me and hurl the same insults at my direction too, which really hurt me. Trust me his gossips spread like wildfire in my city and I hate going out for fear of being hurt.

But the rumors died down, and he found something else to do. So when he correctly guessed that I have an internet business (actually I’m struggling and I have yet to earn a single cent) he keeps telling me he will imitate me and “steal” all my knowledge and get rich too.

I find it really odd, to be honest. Because he’s been saying that to me since last year, but he never does a thing about it - you know, the part where he says he’d also do this internet business thing. he actually boasts to me he’d get a job and earn more than I do, when in fact he hasn’t gone to school since 4th grade and they’re super poor . And when I’m trying to ignore him and try to become positive he’d then guess another thing that upsets me again, so even though I’m not saying anything he’d just say I’m just pretending and think I’m ugly, short, or whatever.

I really, really don’t know why he wants to hurt me to be honest with you. I told him many times if he wants to do something he can go ahead and do it and leave me alone, and I tried to always reason with him but he never really had anything reasonable to say towards me. He already knew this, in fact he already knew he’s being a jerk, but why the fuck doesn’t he want to leave me the hell alone? Just because his guesses are always right and he wants me to admit it? I already said I’m writing for income but it’s like in his mind, he already knew his guesses are right but he’s still being a jerk about it by not leaving me alone and just make me upset every day just for the hell of it.

I actually tried living with my relatives two times just to get away from him. But it’s just short-lived because they don’t like me either and I’m not comfortable. The way I just “cope” with his every day stalking is by not giving a crap with what he says, it’s just same ol’ same ol’ anyway. But inside, I wish this would all just go away and sometimes I just want him dead. This is pure injustice and he thinks he’s better than he actually is.

I know this is trivial to some people, and I always try to downplay it as well because if it’s the whole imitating-me-just-so-he-can-get-the-shit-out-of-me is what he’s after, he had just never realized that setting up an internet business is extremely hard. But no matter what I try to say to him, he just wouldn’t listen AT ALL. In other words he’s just a JERK.

And the part where I could just call the cops? Nope, it doesn’t work that way here. For one thing I can’t prove to them that he’s stalking me. Secondly, he’s got a big family so his older bros are always there to protect him.

1 Like

Sounds to me if he is going through all this trouble with you he is attracted to you or jealous of you (for some reason). Don’t take this wrong but you know a lot about this person for not knowing their name. So I am confused there.
Do what you can to strengthen and protect yourself first then work on attacks. Ignore him best you can so he thinks he is not “getting to you”.
You may want to try a mirror box spell also.
P.S. Nothing wrong with short. Lots of people find that attractive.

1 Like

I have got to say I too find this absolutely weird> If I may take a wild guess by your handle, I’d say you live in Japan where people react differently to certain situation.
I remember a woman being sexually assaulted on a crowded train by a man sitting next to where she stood. She dared not scream or anything, but let it happen with tears streaming down her cheeks.
Nobody here in Europe or North America would stand for such an offensive, insulting and invasive behaviour against them.
So why do you allow this person to do this to you without doing something to deter him from continuing?
Yes, so he is an empath and he guesses all of your moves, actions and thoughts, it is still not a reason not to hit back> Already, he is even having more of power and a hold on you, as you are afraid of acting, because he’ll know or guess what you are up to. So what? This person is abusing and torturing him and you should not allow yourself to be held back in retaliating!
But if you still cannot bring yourself to do something magic-wise, how about going and seeing a professional, and paying them to do something to rid you of this enemy? If I were you, I’d perform a curse, a pell or whatever else against him every day of the week until something sticks and works. Surely, he is not invulnerable.
Why do you let this happen? if he has elder brothers, don’t you have one, or a cousin, or an uncle you can confide in, who could also approach him and simply tell him to back off you, or else! This individual is a bully, and as long as you continue to be passive, he’ll do it to you all your life. You are an easy victim that does not fight back, so why should he stop?
It is time to go on the attack!

1 Like

[quote=“Milla, post:17, topic:3700”]I have got to say I too find this absolutely weird> If I may take a wild guess by your handle, I’d say you live in Japan where people react differently to certain situation.
I remember a woman being sexually assaulted on a crowded train by a man sitting next to where she stood. She dared not scream or anything, but let it happen with tears streaming down her cheeks.
Nobody here in Europe or North America would stand for such an offensive, insulting and invasive behaviour against them.
So why do you allow this person to do this to you without doing something to deter him from continuing?
Yes, so he is an empath and he guesses all of your moves, actions and thoughts, it is still not a reason not to hit back> Already, he is even having more of power and a hold on you, as you are afraid of acting, because he’ll know or guess what you are up to. So what? This person is abusing and torturing him and you should not allow yourself to be held back in retaliating!
But if you still cannot bring yourself to do something magic-wise, how about going and seeing a professional, and paying them to do something to rid you of this enemy? If I were you, I’d perform a curse, a pell or whatever else against him every day of the week until something sticks and works. Surely, he is not invulnerable.
Why do you let this happen? if he has elder brothers, don’t you have one, or a cousin, or an uncle you can confide in, who could also approach him and simply tell him to back off you, or else! This individual is a bully, and as long as you continue to be passive, he’ll do it to you all your life. You are an easy victim that does not fight back, so why should he stop?
It is time to go on the attack![/quote]

I actually live in the Philippines. All my life I’ve been bullied because I was short, not even 5 feet. The funniest thing is most people who harassed me, calling me a child and ugly (trust me I’m not ugly I just don’t know why they call me that) are not even tall themselves. A lot of girls who did that are actually just 5’1! And the boys? They’re just like 5’5 or something. There was once an old woman who worked as a maid for us who was shorter than me but she too called me a child and harassed me for my appearance. But trust me I look normal, nothing odd with me. I just don’t know why I get so many unwanted attention even though there are so many short girls here in my country.

And here’s a story I haven’t shared with you 'til now: I used to live in a boarding house where people would insult me behind my back. I stayed in my room, but I could hear the dorm workers laughing at me, yelling at me insults, and talking about me. But when I confronted them about it, they simply denied it. I was so embarrassed because I couldn’t defend myself, and every one who lived there saw it. That’s why I can’t go to the jerk and confront him because the same thing might happen again.

I’ve been saving up my money for a professional, thing is it costs $250 which is steep for me, that’s why I posted here to ask for a free way to do this. He said he doesn’t need a name, just a picture of where he lives is fine. He can also use me as a link to him so he doesn’t need any info on him either.

I’m a girl, by the way, not a guy. So girls can be short, right?

1 Like

There are plenty of spells and ideas in the Baneful Curses and Hexes section here for you. I wouldn’t pay someone else to do your magick for you but that is my personal opinion.
The Fool has posted some great info on NAP if you are limited on ritual space and privacy. You can do plenty of damage with it.
Yes, girls can be short. Lots of people are attracted to short girls. Try not to show them that these things bother you. It only feeds them.

1 Like

Thanks. I actually found this link

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/the-princess-and-the-pea]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/the-princess-and-the-pea[/url]

I think of trying it out. Maybe I should place the sigil under our mattress to keep the bullies away? I don’t know if I understood it right though.

And yeah, they obviously want me to get upset these days, so I’m just trying to ignore them the best I can. But I’m still not ruling out the possibility of paying someone, since I really don’t have any privacy here, and besides I’m too pissed to do some ritual on my own. Like I need a calm mind or something.

1 Like