Voudon Course and The Spider and Green Butterfly

Iam pumped about the new course and the re release of The Spider and Green butterfly but I have a question: Is it worth? (No offense here).Ive paid for E.A’s books and I love them as well as his video courses but The Previous Spider and Green butterfly was completely useless. Things were explained pretty vague and no real applicable ritual within the book existed for the average practitioner. So a question to E.A personally with outmost respect as I really love all of his works: Is it worth for me to buy it this time? I dont want to “throw” my money away for a book which will be non workable even in its most “noob lvl magician” category. Your thoughts on that?

From what he has said I believe that is exactly why he is releasing the 2nd edition and the video course to go with it.

^ That was the impression I got as well. The newsletter mentioned an excerpt of the course with a ritual in being released soon to people who signed up for information, so that might be a good place to look.

Also, always, divination, and ask any spirits you trust what they think. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:8712”]^ That was the impression I got as well. The newsletter mentioned an excerpt of the course with a ritual in being released soon to people who signed up for information, so that might be a good place to look.

Also, always, divination, and ask any spirits you trust what they think. :)[/quote]

Good insight as always Milady, but I beleive that just a sneak peek wouldnt resolve things unless its something workable like the latest CAndle MAgic about love video. Anyway We will see I guess.

Yes, I dont know what it will be, yet - the newsletter said:

“Sign up right now, because very soon we are going to release an exclusive interview with a Santeria initiate, and a free initiatory rite with the Lwa on film.”

This is the sign up link: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/haitianvodoun]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/haitianvodoun[/url]

Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:8712”]Yes, I dont know what it will be, yet - the newsletter said:

“Sign up right now, because very soon we are going to release an exclusive interview with a Santeria initiate, and a free initiatory rite with the Lwa on film.”

This is the sign up link: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/haitianvodoun]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/haitianvodoun[/url]

Yeah I know Ive signed up for it too. I hope that this will be some real kind of surprise and not some advertising bs

Looking forward to it! :)[/quote]

Time will tell. :slight_smile:

Though fair dues, they work hard and take a lot of flack, so marketing’s not bad (it’s also, why we are all here!), just not always a very useful point from which to evaluate a thing.

My spirits (and my mission) kind of made me jump into the fray, which I did here, and so therefore I take this seriously, but no-one else should unless they have good reason.

I challenged vodou people to try to kill me (and fail), because I am that secure in my knowledge that this is a bigger thing, and BALG don’t and can’t pay me shit, so, go figure on my motivations. :slight_smile:

(HINT: theogenesis…)

E.A. Stated that in the 2nd addition he put everything back in the new book that was either left out or removed/redacted from the original. This is why (so he says) that he might have troble from the other “so called” voodoo priest’s.

I too am looking forward to getting the new book and video.

I too am looking forward to getting the new book and video.
[/quote]

Yes me too but the only thing that we have is a promise anyway I hope this goes better

My only thoughts are, why is Haiti such a hell hole? Can someone please explain this to me? It’s almost like the spirits they are worshiping have deceived them and left them in ruin.

My only thoughts are, why is Haiti such a hell hole? Can someone please explain this to me? It’s almost like the spirits they are worshiping have deceived them and left them in ruin.[/quote]

^My thoughts exactly.
Maybe the Loa don’t care because if anything maybe it is beneficial for them.

The way I see it is that the Lwa are more active there because of the region, its native to them like you know, Egyptian spirits for example have amplified pwoers in the region of Egypt so does the Lwa do or something similar to that