Voodoo pathworking course

E A Koetting stated on page 74 of Become a Living God, that there was another way to get initiated into the voodoo current, but that his life would be at stake if he stated it for the world to see. Is there a Voodoo pathworking course?

Soul-dive into the current, breath it, live it, be it! Thats how you get initiate in anything. There’s too much unecessary mysticism about Voodoun that makes it seem just like the Judaism with its do’s and dont’s…

[quote=“Diazin, post:2, topic:3622”]Soul-dive into the current, breath it, live it, be it! Thats how you get initiate in anything. There’s too much unecessary mysticism about Voodoun that makes it seem just like the Judaism with its do’s and dont’s…[/quote]I dont know about that. I’ve done some spells with other currents like 21 divisions and I’ve gotten myself into trouble. I’m just going to stick with what I’ve been taught.

You have to consider the impact of Force into it. You cant expect an ant to lift 100 pounds, right?

You are right about putting our minds into it to do it.
On page 74 of Become A Living God, E A Koetting stated that there is another way that we can get initiated into the voodoo current but “My life and safety would be at stake if I published it here for all the world to see.” The quote is close.
You can read it yourself.
Whatever it is, he cannot tell us outside of his pathworking course, and when I clicked on the voodoo pathworking course at the bottom of this forum page (yes I found it after asking) I could not get onto any voodoo pathworking course. No descriptions, introductions, nothing.
Just putting our minds to it and doing is too simple for what he is referring to.
Anyone allowed to tell what this ‘secret’ initiation is?
Anyone know where to find this voodoo pathworking course?
I will now click on the ‘voodoo pathworking course’ at the bottom of this page. It might show up.

The course is not out yet, there is no course to see until EA makes it.

E.A. is a mystic, and as a mystic he tends to see things that way, “this is sacred”, “that is given by the evil ones”, “it makes me humble”. Nothing wrong with that, but personally that’s not my deal, I prefer to consider force and the wisdom in applying it instead of worrying about sacrifing a chicken under a full moon thursday to please a spirit for the sake of tradition.