Voodoo paper doll

So i just did a voodoo paper doll curse I mark X and description of what i want. Also drew 3 different demon sigil and quick request of them. As i do each one i feel more drained or tired might be the better word. So i guess something is working. I write down short description of what i want and stab stab stab with pen marks. THen i folded it up and curse it to happen by putting it in freezer. Let’s see how this experiment goes. If it works then he should be suffering well. It’s no small request. These are baneful request attacking the mind/heart/ body and sexual organ. =o) image IF your curious which paper doll i used.

5 Likes

@Poppet Since your a poppet. lol

1 Like

A roll of this stuff WOULD save me the trouble of hand stitching poppets :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Wasn’t aware of these voodoo paper dolls. It seems pretty convenient for work. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

You mean ‘at’ work toward your boss. haha =o)

2 Likes

Haha, good one! :joy:

1 Like

Those are the cutest things I ever saw in my life!
Look out Amazon, here I come! :heart:

3 Likes

I’ll definitely have to find some of these! They’ll come in handy

Awesome! I ordered those about 2 months ago. Have you been having the same problem with tearing them out?

no problem. I use scissors or edge of table to tear it.

How did it go?

That user left the forum at some point, hence their name being “anon”, etc.

(Clicking the avatar will show you)

Unfortunately you won’t get an update/response from them.

Speaking of that what’s the best way to make one?

It doesn’t really matter as long as you put energy into it. Paper is easiest, but cloth stuffed with personal effects and Spanish moss is traditional.