Voodoo Oil uses

What is Voodoo essential oil useful for? I heard that it helps with all rituals, so I guess I could use it to bless my friends as well as curse my enemies support oil? Please help me understand better. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Such oils are used in ritual work or per se, it can be protection oil or abundance oil that one can wear, one drop on the wrist. Or potent ones that you can put on the clothes of your coworkers if they are asses.
If you are a witch you can make your own oils, i do not have afro American heritage, but i work with a voodoo family and simply adapt some of the stuff to my Slavic practices.
Recently, i’ve been working with nettle oil, it is amazing.

3 Likes

So… Voodoo Oil is generic oil?

1 Like

Certain ingredients are to be used to make let’s say an attraction oil, while others work better for repel oil. They work not only due to what they contain, but because a certain spirit added potency. For example some witches work with Papa Legba or some Orisha spirits, and use invocation when making the oils.
You can find online Voodoo Oil, never tried it, as i make my own and don’t buy oils from strangers. It is generic in the sense that you use it in rituals and cast your intention (bless or curse).

2 Likes

Conjure oil contains different ingredients depending on what you wanna achieve. If you are going to purchase them I recommend 3crowsconjure instead of the more popular luckymojo. Imo the quality is a night and day difference.

2 Likes

I make all my oils myself if just possible, they work way more better for me than purchased oils.

So yes there’s different kind of oils for different situations. Van Van oil is very good basic oil for cleansing and blessings, I use it every day. Then again attraction oils contain whole different ingredients, same as bend over oils or which ever.

You can use these oils basically for any magic work you can imagine, just need the right oil for the right spell.

3 Likes

I bought this recently from a metaphysical store. What do you think?