Voodoo lounge

He is part of the ghede family yes. I’m not completely clear of your question to initiation though

I was saying
You must do the lavé tet first before you received your Met tet?
I am assuming you already know who he /she is right

I’m not going to assume I know whom is my met tet. You can’t just choose them.

Oh ok… yeah I know you can’t assume
I just thought you already knew who your met tet was And that’s why you was doing the lavé tet …

Assuming I did know. Someone should never speak their name after the leve tet ritual because if someone knew your met tet. They could call on them on consequently have complete control over you. In essence

1 Like

That’s a big fact… btw I hope you don’t think I was trying to ask you for that.
That’s your personal thing , I have no interest in that

I am more interested in your doing it yourself
Because I’ve always heard someone like a priest have to do this

But that might be due do to someone who isn’t experience but in your case I am absolutely sure you know your shit

I had exchange with friends about the spirit initiating you . Not the Hougan

Again. People make money from people who don’t do their research and hire John doe. who they don’t know for information or initiations, there are plenty of places who do it

I am in agreement with you
What you are saying is bringing a lot of new perspective to me and understanding and confirming what my spirit been telling me …

I hope things go all great for you and hoping to see and read some great feedback from you

Well I do have my own journal thread but I post here to keep the thread alive, and to start a voudan thread for others because I’m sure there is a lot of interested people who can’t afford the course due to finances, and want some information before making a decision on their path if it’s right for them or not, or to confirm and help them along the way. It’s still very new this thread but I have hope many will see it and be inspired to look into voudan, or Palo mayombe, or Santeria. I practice voudan. To me it’s creole and the path I choose. Plus Papa Legba has guided me in ways and blessed me beyond my expectations and gives me hope for my future, along with the other LWA Simbi, Ogoun, Mama Brigette,Agwe to name a few they all have helped me so far.

Ive done a lave tet before, to be honest. If the loa want you to have it done. Let them help you get the money. Dont just pay on your lonesome. I dont believe in huge expensive rituals. Once bitten twice shy

My discord channel

3 Likes

Also the invite expired :frowning:

2 Likes

It expired again :fearful:

So I found information on a LWA CALLED FILOMEZ the sister of Erzulie Freda. From the description it seems that this specific LWA can be used for banishings. Am I correct? Or wrong?

I always heard they are not related , filomèz is a water spirit
People say they do because they both like flower, perfume just like Freda but they aren’t reloaded, She barely come in possession

So filomēz can be used for banishings

I’m sure she can, she sweep :broom: away all negativity and bad luck