Voodoo lounge

I drew the veve myself,the offerings are cassava chips,red wine,black coffee,raw pipe tobacco,white rum,2 cookies and a few baked pieces of sweet potato. Already did the 3 drops of water,and candle,with the catholic prayers. 8a it perfect? Far from it…I would get chewed out by other “formal” initiated types.

3 Likes

Just something for you vodoun peeps.

TMW you have never considered working voodoo, but Papa Legba name pops in your head when you buy good rum.

6 Likes

So I put a hex on someone when I called Baron samedi. I didn’t use the rooster to sacrifice just myself there is enough death around my City right now. But I cursed someone. About 2 hours later same time frame of my nosebleed. I started to feel drunk and I don’t drink alcohol. Someone please serve me with your explanations.

1 Like

Was he ok with you doing it? In my experience they usually like the practitioner asking before doing.

1 Like

It could be that they are angry with you, have you had what can be considered “Bad Luck” as of late? But if it isnt it might be a medical condition and should be checked out just in case.

I never asked if he was ok with me hexing him but I explained why I wanted him hexed albiet cursed, because of reasons that are causing stress the only thing he asked me is “is your magic drawing you to hex this man?” And I explained that yes it is because I am physically non violent it would make more sense to hex him.

Well “bad luck” yes with the nosebleed for a while and now this dizzying drunked feeling. According to the new “standard” from the health association I would have what is considered prehypertensive blood pressure, but I had a nurse check it and it was normal. The high reading was from those arm cuffs in cvs

1 Like

Doing this near my kitchen to start the New Year. Darned if the kids aren’t fighting noticeably less.

1 Like

Well the Lwa might be upset with you, try call on Baron Samedi and ask him if he is and any advice he might have for you.

Very nice @Trilby post results if you want if there is any noticable change in the fruits or if you want too

Personally I don’t understand anymore how to receive messages as of the last few days. Do I clear my mind once I call on them?.

1 Like

Well the method i use is similar to evocation,

you meditate,
clear the mind,
summon them down,
give any offering,
and talk to them,
thank them again,
close the ritual

2 Likes

My mind is just cluttered, and I can’t seem to work so I will try to do that. Here soon in the next 30 mins

1 Like

Ok, good luck!

So I called on Legba to open the “gates” called on Baron samedi and he has told me that I have done no work with him yet and he is upset that I just tried to call on him and asked him to hex a man when I havent actually learned anything from him, so I believe he is a little upset. He tells me word for word “I command the dead, yet you call on me for a curse and you have done nothing as far as your work”

2 Likes

A little side note. During myself calling him I felt some brush my hair with their fingers and caress my right side of my face.

1 Like

Ya you should start working with him asap lol, dont be put off by this the Lwa are very real and wont hesitate to tell you if something is wrong but when the time comes to it they always have your back!

I came across a great book on amazon regarding vodou writing by a French speaker than translate into English
I don’t know if I can post it on here.

Yes you can post an Amazon link.

What you cannot do is post a link to a site where people can illegally pirate a copyrighted work.

3 Likes