Volunteers for Divination Experiment

I need as many volunteers as possible for a divination (fortelling the future) experiment. Really curious to test this stuff out and see to what degree it really works. Who wants to do some science?

May I know what exactly would it be?

I’ll post a full description after we get more interest, but…

Essentially it will be a double blind study with a bunch of images of random objects and the subjects of the experiment trying to guess and draw a picture of what images will be shown to them at a specific time in the future (e.g., they guess and draw out what the object looks like on Monday, objects are chosen on some future day, like wednesday, and then shown to them on some other day, like Sunday).

I won’t actually know if any of you guessed right or even what the “right” objects will be until the end of the experiment. I’ll have a couple of friends, who are each in different states w/o communication with each other, each perform the independent functions of the experiment. One will create a random pool of pictures of objects, and the other will then go through that pool and select the pictures which I will then compare against your earlier drawings.

Any degree of accuracy with such a setup would be amazing, but hey, if there are really people on here with real powers, then it shouldn’t be a problem, right?

There will be no restrictions on what magick can be used to get results – heck, go nuts, invoke all 9 Daemonic Kings, Satan AND Santa if you need to! All I ask is that you refrain from killing, hurting, or seriously maiming the experimenters :wink:

Sounds nice, Ill be paying attention to this thread. Just wondering if there will be people enough capable of guessing such things, as most divinators - me included - actually gets impressions through tarot/runes, well, I just know I suck at this.

Good luck buddy!

[quote=“Diazin, post:4, topic:3411”]Sounds nice, Ill be paying attention to this thread. Just wondering if there will be people enough capable of guessing such things, as most divinators - me included - actually gets impressions through tarot/runes, well, I just know I suck at this.

Good luck buddy![/quote]

No – I want a good discussion! Let’s hold off on the “good luck.” How many different tarot cards are there? I bet we could devise a different experiement using them. It won’t be as random, but… I bet we could make it random enough. Do you have any suggestions on what we could do to devise an experiment to test the “impressions” you describe? Maybe show people tarot cards instead of the completely random images? I’d love to “hear” suggestions.

It seems to me that divinatory abilities work from emotion, not logic, which is why non-magickal people often sense when something terrible has happened to someone they love, and I also heard more than a couple of stories of people who won the lottery feeling strongly certain in advance that this week they were going to win - and that was without divining the numbers, that was people who play the same numbers every week, usually people seem to base them on family birthdays etc.

So my suggestion would be to include an emotional trigger - fear, disgust, whatever - because approaching it along everyday-world scientific terms is useful to a point, but there’s a reason scientists have never replicated psychic ability, and IMO it’s because they approach it from logic and leave the important emotional factors out completely.

Well as far as the impressions go that Diazin mention I know that I myself while doing readingswill get impressions or quick images in my mind pertaining tto the situation.

I’ve even got images of the person I’m reading for and what the future holds.
For example
I was doing a reading for someone who wanted to know the outcome of a ritual they were planning and I got a quick image in my head of them performing the ritual even though they gave me no details about it.

Sorry for noy leaving a reply sooner. Id give a set of pictures for both persons, where one would pick an image and the other would try to guess.

I need some remote viewing practice, so I’ll give it a shot.

Good advice. Novel images are more likely to get through as well, anything insanely interesting.

You should look in to some of the established RV protocols, like doctor douche Ed Dames’ system. It systematically builds those impressions into… well, something greater than the sum of it’s parts at least.
http://www.learnrv.com/community/