Volunteers for an experiment

I would like anyone willing to volunteer to test the legitimacy of elisons illuminati entities to sign up here, I think a max of four people would be a good number we can roll with.

The spirits being tested will be a mind control spirit and an all purpose spirit. To be eligible for the test I would ask that

a. whatever you want done not be something you are really attached to

b. That you aren’t a douche who curses people for stupid reasons like mr bead

If you match that criteria sign up now to see if these will work

It sounds alluring, but…

a. Why?

b. Does “for lifeforce and experimentation” count?

a. Because if you have attachment it will interfere with the results, no offense to Dani, but he would be a terrible test subject in this because of that.

b. If you mean you want to try eating their energy, if they are real I will have uses for them and would so I would prefer you not do that.

What kind of infos do you need if someone applies ?

I don’t know yet, I havent contacted the entities yet. I imagine it will probably be minimal like in the fwb projects as most entities are pretty good at doing things to people with minimal information. If this turns out to be different for whatever reason I will let you know.

b. No, I mean I devour human’s lifeforce and curse them for the sake of experimentation.

I get hungry, ok? Don’t judge me.

I gave the names out on EM. I’ll give them out here as well.

Defectron, since only you may have an idea on how to work with them and only I know how to sway them, the others won’t be able to do anything with them. Anything at all.

Everyone: The spirits are encrypted. They work ONLY with bloodlines. You can summon them if you want, but they won’t do anything for you.

So giving out their names doesn’t harm defectron’s experiment in any way.

Caemisto’morpho is the all-purpose one.

Sterapanos is the mind control one.

What does Phoetion do?

None of your concern. :wink:

I am down for this Defectron.

:slight_smile:

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:3035”]b. No, I mean I devour human’s lifeforce and curse them for the sake of experimentation.

I get hungry, ok? Don’t judge me.[/quote]

Well in regards to devouring energy I don’t think that would fall in line with their specialties, mybe the all purpose entity could do something with that, but I would need to make sure. I would prefer not to just go around cursing folks without a reason though as that personally just rubs me the wrong way.

[quote=“Orismen, post:10, topic:3035”]I am down for this Defectron.

:)[/quote]

Alright, let me know what you want to do for your experiment.

[quote=“Elison, post:7, topic:3035”]I gave the names out on EM. I’ll give them out here as well.

Defectron, since only you may have an idea on how to work with them and only I know how to sway them, the others won’t be able to do anything with them. Anything at all.

Everyone: The spirits are encrypted. They work ONLY with bloodlines. You can summon them if you want, but they won’t do anything for you.

So giving out their names doesn’t harm defectron’s experiment in any way.

Caemisto’morpho is the all-purpose one.

Sterapanos is the mind control one.[/quote]

Elison I know you said you got permission for this, but damn if this is real I can’t imagine they would be cool with you posting names here. Hopefully Phoetion won’t be paying you a visit because of that.

None of your concern. ;)[/quote]

See that’s the attitude that’s dumb right there. I bothered asking you an intelligent question about what a spirit you posted publicly does, and you come back with that attitude. Plus the little smiley thing you’ve gotten so fond of lately. Whatever.

They don’t really care. They can’t be manipulated by non-bloodlines.

On the other hand, if the Illuminati themselves knew… Oh crap… LOL

Bloodlines, eh? Mind telling me them?

Because I’ll go grab some of that essence, then. Or I could just hack the spirits, either way.

Phoetion’s function I’d like to keep a secret, as this would be a real impediment for the Illuminati if other people knew what he does and they find a way to control it.

Only me defectron know what he does. And it’s best if it remains that way.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:16, topic:3035”]Bloodlines, eh? Mind telling me them?

Because I’ll go grab some of that essence, then. Or I could just hack the spirits, either way.[/quote]

Hahahaha good luck with that. But in all seriousness, don’t be a fool. Really. I like you.

I am also down for this, Defectron! :slight_smile:

Well, it seems people are no longer bullshitting about me. Where’s Sultitan? I REALLY want him to say that this isn’t proof yet! :))))