Volac

(Volac reveals hidden treasures. He can lead one to a good job, and provides lucky numbers.)

I am publicly thanking volac, i opened his sigil and asked him to find me a good job and provide me with lucky numbers when it comes to gambling. within a few weeks i had a job interview and i also got offered to star in a short film as the main character for £10 an hour! and i have never done acting before in my life! also i had alot of good wins when gambling, the best one i had was at odds of 66/1 (nice number) i highly recommend this spirit!

Thank you VOLAC

9 Likes

Hail Volac!

2 Likes

[quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7674”](Volac reveals hidden treasures. He can lead one to a good job, and provides lucky numbers.)

I am publicly thanking volac, i opened his sigil and asked him to find me a good job and provide me with lucky numbers when it comes to gambling. within a few weeks i had a job interview and i also got offered to star in a short film as the main character for £10 an hour! and i have never done acting before in my life! also i had alot of good wins when gambling, the best one i had was at odds of 66/1 (nice number) i highly recommend this spirit!

Thank you VOLAC[/quote]

Can you post a link to your film when it comes out?

3 Likes