Voices

I’ll cut to the chase, no lengthy prose this time.

I am hearing voices of people IN THE ROOM who aren’t talking. Saying my name, conversations- no entity is responsible.

So… what the hell? These voices are clear as day, and very physical like a whisper in the ear.

Ideas?

Stride forth,
-Sev

Don’t fret over it, and with the work you are doing it is bound to happen. I got the same thing happening to me, and it is part of a process when you are having active interaction within the lower frequency mind states. You do a lot of work on “higher” realms, so this is bound to happen sooner or later. It sounds like a sign of progress from what I can gather, although I a sure some would have a differing opinion on it.

I hope it’s progress and not backsteps. Psionics is what I’ve awakened in recently, and with it came the voices.

Connection?

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:3, topic:2903”]I hope it’s progress and not backsteps. Psionics is what I’ve awakened in recently, and with it came the voices.

Connection?[/quote]

Sev, I have only been on the forum for a couple weeks and ive found out your into ,god slaying(i belive you call it),soul travel all over the fuckin place,and of couse the vampirism!! I believed i b

You start doing weird stuff, weird things will happen. I’m not being flippant there at all, it’s just a fact, and why lots of people get into this stuff then hurry back out when stuff starts happening.

Ask Belial for the real story, and we all have like a language-generator in our heads, the same way we can “see stars” just from rubbing our eyes etc., so maybe something triggered that, but this is why it’s good to have a method of divination and at least one solid entity to rely on as early as possible, to get answers to new phenomena like this.

PS can you record them? That might be interesting, leave a digital recorder running, or something. Or if you have a phone, call your own number, it should go to answerphone/voicemail so it’s just picking up and recording noise.

Good idea, Lady E.

Will do that tonight and report back, because they always happen in the nighttime for some reason.