Voice of angels + general purpose angels?

Hi everyone,

1. How do angels sound like? I heard that they communicate via telepathy. But how do you know it’s their voice instead of your own thoughts? What are some distinct characteristics of angelic telepathic messages/voices?

2. Have any of you ever heard audible angel voices? Do they sound male? Female? Do they mostly sound like children? Or teenagers? Young adults? Adults? Or like wise old people?

3. I’m quite an indecisive person, and very often I encounter instances in my life in which I’m stuck when weighing the pros and cons between 2 different options, i.e.:

• Accepting a job offer at company A vs company B

• Deciding to commit to girl A or B

• Moving to apartment A or B

etc

When it comes to getting insights for situations as the above, who are the best “general purpose” angels? i.e.: angels that can:

• provide celestial/heavenly insights about things (both pluses and minuses) that I might have overlooked regarding any 2 (or more!) options

• Future probabilities about what could happen, if I choose any of 2 (or more!) given options

(I do have Damon Brand books, so please feel free to recommend any of the angels in his book. But I’d also love to know about angels that are not in his book!)

Thanks!

4 Likes

I have heard the voices of angels as: a stern, fatherly type of male voice; a deep, gravelly, Batman-like voice; a chorus of voices all speaking as one.

5 Likes

Were those voices in your mind? Or were they actual, audible voices you actually heard with your ears?

(Any thoughts about the general purpose angels for getting insights?)

They were both. I mostly hear them in my mind but sometimes they seem to come from a certain direction outside of myself.

The archangels are pretty good for general insight. I’ve called Raphael and Raziel, and Sandalphon.

4 Likes

Thanks so much for the suggestions!

What’s your thought about Gabriel? I heard that he’s good when it comes to providing insights about future probabilities. What experiences (if any) have you had with him?

About hearing angel voices in your mind: how do you normally distinguish between angelic voices vs your own mind’s chatters?

Simple. When they speak, they don’t sound like me.

I have never evoked Gabriel so I cannot speak to him, but some magicians have seen “him” as female. In Silver RavenWolf’s book on Angels, she is listed as female.

I’ve worked with Gabriel and I’ve found her (yes female) to be quite stern (harsh but fair!).
She is very helpful if you are truly stuck or need insight to an issue or decision that will affect your future but doesn’t appreciate being used as a tool of divination. Don’t treat her like a pendulum basically.
The best advice I can give you is to call on her, speak to her and see/feel for yourself (same goes with all the Archangels, trust me they won’t mind and it’s the best way to learn)

The ones I’ve heard in my head often echo. Specifics depend on the angel. I haven’t heard them with my ears.

It really depends on your situation. I’d look up what each angel specializes in and go from there.