Voice improvement & singing skills

I understand that there are many spirits that can assist me with learning how to sing,but I can’t find any entities that can help me learn how to rap.I’ve evoked a couple of times and my astral senses aren’t very strong yet so I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me if there is any spirit that can help me learn how to rap or even possess me so I can achieve this skill,so I can decide on which entity would suit me best and avoid a spirit rejecting my request after spending precious time on preparing to evoke

1 Like

Why would you want to become a cRapper?

1 Like

Because I think its possible and I think it’s an awesome way to make money,I mean why would I want to just be stable when I can be rich?

1 Like

Phenex does poetry so he can (probably) help you write some bars.

1 Like

Is he patient with beginners?

No idea. never had a poetry emergency to call a demon for.

4 Likes

DJ Amdusias :hearts:
It’s a demon lol :hearts:

3 Likes

:joy: poetry emergency

4 Likes

Oh dear L*rd, I once had a poet who stalked me; made the mistake of leaving my machine on in my room where I was sleeping and at 2 am - PING - up he pops ready to give me a virtuoso performance of his latest epic “creative outpouring”.

Hell NO, please, why me? I don’t care if you are good looking, there’s something wrong in your head buddy, NO, I have to go to London at 6am…

Bipolar Poetic Stalker from Clapham - that is a title to conjure with…

Emergency Poet - like blood donor cards, you can imagine the scenario - “This is the captain, is there a qualified doctor, nurse or medical personnel on board, no failing that do we have an emergency poet?”

5 Likes

Quick, I need an IV iambic pentameter, stat! And go easy on the metaphors, we’re not trying to trope him to death!

2 Likes

Oh Hell
I’ve just haiku’d him
to death

New Year’s resolution to self - stop car crashing other people’s threads… Bad horse, bad bad horse…

Poetic Goetic Hermes Horse

1 Like

Lucifer knows some sick rhymes too :wink: his aspect as Apollo is a god of music and was loved by all. He was also known as having the best singing voice in all of heaven.

5 Likes

The spirit Mary Jane seems to be quite helpful …

Mary Jane?any info on this spirit would be helpful

@3Lucius3, smoke weed? :smirk:Or is that an actual spirit​:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah. He helps in composing music. Also King Paimon - I had asked him to help a friend in need and he delivered.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about making a pact with King Paimon,well proposing one to him…I just don’t know if I should because I feel like I’ve disrespected him in the past.My mind wondered off during the last evoke and I thought about some stupid stuff regarding him briefly & the next time I tried to evoke I didn’t feel ANYTHING,the candles didn’t flicker,the mirror didn’t go dark,I didn’t pick up on any energy from his sigil

Sorry my bad humor lol! But you could try hermes?

1 Like

I’ll do some research on him👌🏿

The more you practice vibrating words in magick the better you voice will get, it goes hand in hand.

Learn voice projection,
Your voice is an instrument, learn to play it,
Try as an exercise to vibrate words over 20 seconds if possible time it with a stop watcch, this will teach you how to manage the breath which is a vital part of it all

Im pretty much an opera singer at this fucking stage after,
I cant really vibrate at full whack in a residential area anymore too loud, the neighbors would think im getting verbally abused by pavorotti.

3 Likes