Vladimir Putin is Gregor Rasputin

http://6th-sense.net/index.php/mystery-articles/71-vladimir-putin-is-immortal-photos-of-russian-president-from-100-years-ago

I’ve had this theory for a while. Then I ran into this article. What do you think? Is Putin really Rasputin?

I’m writing him in for president next year. Hail Putin!

1 Like

come on people don’t do this to me…

oh if this would be true…

is there any more on this?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/13/thomas-dibacco-is-it-vladimir-putin-or-rasputin/

i’ll call it a bunch of nonsense for now and sniff around some more for fun…

Maybe the world is really just run by Immortal Madmen who have figured out a way to retain a semblance of youth and strength to look normal.

I’ve seen photos of both and they look nothing alike, Rasputin has deep-set eyes and a large nose, heavy and quite angular bone structure, actually I get why the ladies liked him, he WAS pretty hot - anyway Putin’s entire facial structure is different, rounder brows and lighter bones, etc. Not un-hot, but different.

Kudos for him of building the myth he’s immortal - if he’s taking on IS, he’s going to need an element of superstition and legend-building to back him up.

(As before, yes I understand why lots of people here don’t like him. But you don’t hire a likeable guy always to do a dirty job. I’m also told he has a LOT of spiritual backing right now, so whatever. UPG as ever, etcetera, amen! :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

I dont know about the immortality thing…but… They do have the ability to create clones and doubles…even a certain surgery would change ones appearance. The Upper Class do tend to also live longer, because more money means you have access to healthier options. Its kinda set up that way =)

Well, I’m not seeing it, but make your own minds up!

I’ve also read that the higher status a person is, and the more they feel they contribute to society and are needed, the longer they live even when everything else is equal - so maybe “Become A Living GOD” should launch as an anti-aging factor! PMSL!!

I sincerely believe I am here in all my power and glory, for the benefit of the cosmos, and that that I am already a Goddess, just unfolding, and I do get carded (still) for places, so… :stuck_out_tongue:

“Seems legit” :smiley:

I dunno its possible but its also possible that they are just related.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:6863”]Well, I’m not seeing it, but make your own minds up!

[/quote]

Probably too much of botox :smiley:

He even has a nickname “botox midget”

СЛАВА РОССИИ!

Strong leader anyways, no matter what you thought after propaganda that has been fed.

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:6863”]СЛАВА РОССИИ!

Strong leader anyways, no matter what you thought after propaganda that has been fed.[/quote]

Please don’t give me this propaganda bullshit, it’s quite funny to hear this “strong leader” argument from people who don’t know the situation from the inside. Sorry but unless you actually live in Russia, your opinion is irrelevant.

Anyway, I’m not about to go into political debate on an occult forum.

[quote=“fke, post:13, topic:6863”][quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:6863”]СЛАВА РОССИИ!

Strong leader anyways, no matter what you thought after propaganda that has been fed.[/quote]

Please don’t give me this propaganda bullshit, it’s quite funny to hear this “strong leader” argument from people who don’t know the situation from the inside. Sorry but unless you actually live in Russia, your opinion is irrelevant.

Anyway, I’m not about to go into political debate on an occult forum.[/quote]

Well if you live inside russia, then i understand that you have your opinion - but he has done stuff that US couldn’t or wouldn’t. watching russia today gives good insight, but if you live in russia you probably already know. i thought you live in US.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:6863”]Well, I’m not seeing it, but make your own minds up!

[/quote]

Their noses look identical. Besides EA Koetting has talked numerous times about shape shifting and if Rasputin can survive several deaths in one night he must be able to shape shift, but it’s Putin’s actions that raise suspicion for me. Rasputin promises to return and unite Russia and well Putin is doing just that.

Yeah but how many noses do look identical, can you even say based on that picture they look 100% identical - i’m sure there are lots of people with nose like that.

1 Like

[quote=“Black Flame, post:14, topic:6863”][quote=“fke, post:13, topic:6863”][quote=“Black Flame, post:12, topic:6863”]СЛАВА РОССИИ!

Anyway, I’m not about to go into political debate on an occult forum.[/quote]

Well if you live inside russia, then i understand that you have your opinion - but he has done stuff that US couldn’t or wouldn’t. watching russia today gives good insight, but if you live in russia you probably already know. i thought you live in US.[/quote]

I did live in several places, but yes I am in Russia at the moment. I’m not going to go into much details but I suggest you take everything you hear on RT with a huge grain of salt (like any other mass media in the world) since it operates under some branch of government (don’t remember which one).
Whatever they say on any government channels absolutely doesn’t represent what actually happens in Russia, that much I can say with confidence.

But it looks like I’m going off the topic here so if you wanna discuss that or you have some questions, you can go ahead and pm me.

Well, yeah better not to turn this into political debate - i like some stuff they do, so at least i do not hate him… And i didn’t really see the botox reference, but that depends on who you compare him. Whatever, but the question was is he “Rasputin” which is still say has 10% potential at max and i feel crazy saying even 10% : D

Oh the botox thing was discussed in the media ad nauseum, even some finnish newspaper wrote about it couple of years ago, i think it was iltalehti if I’m not wrong

here’s one of the articles http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3042134/What-Putin-face-Russian-leader-Vladimirs-appearance-changed-dramatically-years-looks-younger-ever.html

Oh the botox thing was discussed in the media ad nauseum, even some finnish newspaper wrote about it couple of years ago, i think it was iltalehti if I’m not wrong

here’s one of the articles http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3042134/What-Putin-face-Russian-leader-Vladimirs-appearance-changed-dramatically-years-looks-younger-ever.html[/quote]

http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2011092714466565_ul.shtml

yep… they seem to be actually speculating about it. couldn’t have guessed that you read finnish newspaper, shit another thread where my national identity is revealed time for me to shut up in this forum complete :smiley: