Visiting yourself

Evangelos,

I just listened to the above video…and after the 1 hour point he described a situation while on Mars and walking through settlements there…and it certainly parallels and sounds very similar to the account of E.A in his Kingdom of Flames, of walking through some of the settlements in the near astral world and seeing those beings watching him. An eerie account that sounds as if one can develop their own “jump room” or “Montauck chair” using magical techniques. (And I see now that the controllers have kept this information to themselves rather than have it all out there on the open market for everyone to learn).

I have always said there is no need for NASA to spend all that money on programs going to other planets…when one can develop the same travel technique using OBE or astral travel or remote viewing or soul travel, to find out the same things…for a lot less cost.

That was a very interesting account of the planets crashing around 9500 BC and would explain the Great Pyramids and their origin, and would certainly explain the Sprinx being much older than the Pyramids. The explanation of the interaction between the beings of both Earth and Mars prior to that collision I found might have some merit…as well as that little twerp Barry becoming a political leader and placed in office…all very interesting.

Maxx

Not being racist when I say this… The third Reich did have an occult division within their government which did things like what maxx described.

Of course…and then it was moved over to this country at the end of the war…Not only Verner Von Braun…but hundreds of others were moved here and continued that work…

Maxx

If our government would pay me to do magical work for them I would stop working against them lol

Yea necromaster, funny you mention that, the occult interests of the third Reich have been an interest of mines recently and I have been reading things and watching videos online about it and how each of the highest members of Hitlers inner circle had their own pet interests that led to such things as expeditions to Tibet to discover the root race of the Aryans, and also supposed enterances to the ‘hollow earth’ and races that myth said were in there. Also all the grail symbolism of the third Reich, the sex magick, the swastika of course, the efforts to retrieve the spear of Longinus. Theres so much of it its overwhelming. Amazing its been an open secret so many years basically until the internet made it impossible to keep it dumbed down any longer…

And yes Maxx I,m sure like the nuclear scientists who went to US after the war the occult practitioners did too leading to the Psi experiments of the cold war and so on. I wonder if theres still an occult department in the pentagon now?

If someone were to make a big magick show such as taking out a whole city or something of that nature would the government offer them a job or try to kill them?

Only one way to find that out…

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:27, topic:296”]Only one way to find that out…

Maxx[/quote]

Very tempting

[quote=“Maxx, post:21, topic:296”]I have always said there is no need for NASA to spend all that money on programs going to other planets…when one can develop the same travel technique using OBE or astral travel or remote viewing or soul travel, to find out the same things…for a lot less cost.

Maxx[/quote]

Yeah, too much money to simply find out a proof that through astral travel many things can be known.

Tania

Probably kill them. Just let me know if you decide to do it and if you are taking requests. ; )

It probably depends on which city and who is in that city. The government doesnt really give a shit about the your everyday joe, but if someone important to their plans gets caught up in that you might have some problems.

They would not try magickly because of the of chance you turned out to be stronger than them. They do have several units that would manually kill/frame you and tell everyone they found bomb making items in your house and that you died in a shoot out.

As for visiting yourself astrally. Unless your old self has the clair-senses how would you interact.
What about taking over your younger self. Like absorbing the younger persona. I don’t think it would upset the Archangels/Gods that maintain the time line, and I’m pretty sure your current personality will “overwrite” the younger/less complex you. What do you think ?

Burt Goldman says he uses a technique in which he visits alternate timelines of himself, and then “merges” with that alternate self in order to have things from the alternate timeline begin to manifest in this one.
Ive tried it without much success…anyone else heard of this?

I have heard of “Quantum Jumping” as he names his process, and I’m not sure where he derived it from- but it seems like an application of some techniques from Win Wenger (@ http://www.winwenger.com/ )

especially combining “Borrowed Genius” and “Tool Builder” or “Adv. Civ.” with his methods (including “image Streaming” which is a bit different than it sounds- gives a different angle on “divination” questioning) I’ve had success, but his approach, as Accelerated Learning is stripped of the Esoteric_layering…

===

One aspect that is interesting is the meta-concept of applying development to a current-situation (to apply-improve-see changes) but also to improve your ability to improve…

ie in Creative-Problem Solving, develop a better way to develop better ways to Creatively ProbSolve…
or
part of Evocation or SoulTravel merging being to change current life (and thus exper directly is it working or not), but also to contact-summon something that will better enable to contact-summon what will better enable contact-summoning… etc.

========
best issue being “Polevaulting” a concept of mental-leap- ex “over the wall” (or opening a door) getting a sense of something being there (in the "answer space)) and yet not a (pre)conception of what it is…

and then suddenly ReVeal… and have it be seen without going through the interpretation part of mind- in the same way you see-sense what is in a room if you physically suddenly peek… what is there is there… (what is there?)

(whether Qtm Jumping, akashic downloading, or slipping past mental-limits- key pt, “periscoping” ie seeing through a “higher” mental state (not higher-self stuff- higher meaning Meta- an AHA, a larger context that is inclusive of all B4 and yet seen diff-expand…
in other words- if you try and think-operate from the Mind-Space that is in and identity, you can’t merge multiple IdEntities (let alone operate outside of-upon).

my relation to B Goldman (QtmJmp) WinWenger and at root- visiting "your"Self...  [[who?]]

Sorry for laughing at the pain likely inflicted on your person by the bully, but I about coughed up a lung laughing when I read your comment. Have a great day!

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:34, topic:296”]Burt Goldman says he uses a technique in which he visits alternate timelines of himself, and then “merges” with that alternate self in order to have things from the alternate timeline begin to manifest in this one.
Ive tried it without much success…anyone else heard of this?[/quote]

I haven’t…not really, but if you continue your experiments on this subject, please keep us all up to date. Very interesting subject.

ROFLMFAO!!!

I read that Robert Bruce has been visited by his future self several times and there was one time when both past, present, and future versions of himself met briefly at the same time. He said that once you start trying to visit past or future versions of yourself that you in turn will start getting visits. The future self is from a probable timeline so it might not even be the one you turn out to be. Boggles the mind to think about it.

One aspect of this subject from Siddhi teachings that deal with this separates a changes that would affect your past self in such a way that your “new-future self” would be very similar but impacted (the person you are could have had different experiences, and yet still be the “same sort of person”)
vs
so different that you wouldn’t be as you are today
(see Teachings of Seth, not the usual “Paradox wouldn’t allow that!” like there is a time-cop :slight_smile: Present-past, vs Past-present changed to Future-present resulting in Past-Future to newPresent-future :slight_smile:

======
and an interesting loophole- if you went back in time (or reached fwd in time- both ways)… and your earlier self has an Energy-packet embedded that has knowledge/understandings and Skills? but is partitioned off… as the years go by, that Energy-packet (and the skills/knowledge in it, of its affect) assimilate, so that the “uncon” gets “used-to it” and the Uncon prepares to absorb it, yet the Conscious person and even their System doesn’t feel/know it, thus not affected… (and the E-packet prepares to be absorbed and integrated- the E-packet can be aware, and thus it scans through all the expers and changes in the system- and it preparing itself- a custom-full speed auto-install, or something) but on a certain date <tomorrow? or a day next week> the “time-capsule” opens and it integrates and AHA…

(your young-self could even get a sense, something is coming (see above 2 options, would this be the first or the second? depends on your personae if sensing that receiving would alter you “enough”)

Reference the ending scenes of “Dark City” (the meaning altered a bit, as in the movie it was just the memories, but inserting years of practice-tied into everyday actions, not special practicing times, but as a result of just what you did throughout your life… “RePurposing”