Visiting yourself

I have been thinking about this as I start to make progress with astral travel. Can we travel astrally back in time (or forward in time) and talk with ourselves. Now I don’t just mean going back to when you were 15 and warning yourself of something to come. I mean to have an interactive conversation with yourself at that time of life.
We all make decisions in our life that later we think were dumb but I think we forget our logic or circumstances that helped make those decisions.

Just a thought.

Marty you will create a time paradox!!

Go back in time, vote for Hitler

LOL.

I’d go back in time and feed Hitler psilocybin shrooms hidden in his bratwurst.

Anything is possible. Most likely you’ll end up causing a branch in time the second you interfere with the past. I had an old teacher who used to travel back and inhabit the bodies of people in the past. According to my instructor, you can’t alter the timeline you are currently in, but you can cause new time lines to emerge.
as a P.S. - I asked EA a similar question. I had asked him if you can evoke your self. His reply was pretty much yes and that the best way to do it would be to use the last manifestation ritual in The BoA

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:6, topic:296”]Anything is possible. Most likely you’ll end up causing a branch in time the second you interfere with the past. I had an old teacher who used to travel back and inhabit the bodies of people in the past. According to my instructor, you can’t alter the timeline you are currently in, but you can cause new time lines to emerge.
as a P.S. - I asked EA a similar question. I had asked him if you can evoke your self. His reply was pretty much yes and that the best way to do it would be to use the last manifestation ritual in The BoA[/quote]

Thanks, DK. That’s the answer I was looking for. Although the others were entertaining. : )

I would go back and tell myself NOT to call the school bully a pussy… I paid dearly for that one!!

We can travel on our timeline in the past and future. She future shows often symbolic or foggy, since there are many different futures waitiung to unfold. Which way we go is up to the path we choose or the changes we make.

I think it would be interesting to try traveling forward for conversation with self. Get some insights early so to speak (unless future you also gained that insight from their own travelings to the future and so to infinity) and then see if you get to have that conversation with yourself in the future. A bit mastebatory really but whats a good ol wank if not fun?

At first glance, thought you were talking about bumpin’ uglies with your future self :stuck_out_tongue: hehe - I’d totally do it :stuck_out_tongue:

At first glance, thought you were talking about bumpin’ uglies with your future self :stuck_out_tongue: hehe - I’d totally do it :P[/quote]

That was funny as sh!! LOL
And wrong on so many levels.

At first glance, thought you were talking about bumpin’ uglies with your future self :stuck_out_tongue: hehe - I’d totally do it :P[/quote]

Haha I’d be the same :stuck_out_tongue:

In a somewhat related tangent… if you clone yourself and have sex with the clone is it masturbation or incest?

It all depends…how many personalities live within that body?

Maxx

I’d have to go tell my younger self to nail that beautiful unspoiled princess who offered it up rather than whatever cockeyed idea I had going then hah! Still bugs me now ^^

Same scenario here. Although more complex than nailing someone. Because of my ignorance and low view of myself (thank you, Catholic Church!), I let a special person get away.
As a youngster I was engrained with not living with guilt. However, now I live with regret. Which is just as painful.
Of course there were those you could’ve/should’ve nailed, but again, thank you Catholic Church!
F@ckers!

: )

Realize it is not an issue at this point in your life…as you will have plenty of time to connect in other worlds and other lives…try looking at it from the other persons view…you could have been a real hinderance at that person accomplishing what they came here to get done…so it was best that the two of you not destroy the main current that you each are working toward. Many times we do not realize there are other lives and other peoples viewpoints in this world that are not everything we design…realize they have to live an individuals life also. Once you suddenly see this, then it can no longer hold you back with such emotions that you speak of.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:17, topic:296”]Realize it is not an issue at this point in your life…as you will have plenty of time to connect in other worlds and other lives…try looking at it from the other persons view…you could have been a real hinderance at that person accomplishing what they came here to get done…so it was best that the two of you not destroy the main current that you each are working toward. Many times we do not realize there are other lives and other peoples viewpoints in this world that are not everything we design…realize they have to live an individuals life also. Once you suddenly see this, then it can no longer hold you back with such emotions that you speak of.

Maxx[/quote]

Thank you, Maxx. I always viewed it as the importance (the reasons things happened as they did) was the children that we’re born from the two separate marriages than the two individuals themselves.
Probably would never visit myself if I could. I’m sure the damage would be too great.
Thanks again.

Montauk - and Shifting forward and backward in time…

This is part of visiting your past and future self…

The pathway of the Shaman

Andrew Basiago and Bernard Mendez w’ Lisa Harrison

I would like to ask if anyone has attempted to soul travel into one of your lucid dreams you enjoyed and really did not want to awaken out of it. You wake and really do not want it to end and would enjoy returning to it again?

It may appear that the dream stuff created from our mind— and thoughts are mind stuff,----- along with the similarity of soul travel (or in my mind it appears that way to me, I could be mistaken)… this may be a connection to travel back into the dream we would like to revisit and continue with it or even change things in that dream…?

Have you experienced any of this by design ?

Maxx