Visions

Hi everyone. It’s been a little while since I’ve been on here. I hope all is well with all of you.

I had a dream last night. It was a lengthy dream. I woke up knowing I had to see a doctor ASAP. Try not to laugh too hard. The dream had a lot of meaning to it.

In my dream I had a live bee under my skin around my jaw area. It was on a mission to attack my brain. I would show people around me, but nobody seemed too concerned. They were more worried about their own lives. I felt I should see a doctor and have him safely remove the bee, but was procrastinating. Meanwhile the bee was moving to my head. When it got between my eyebrows it stopped and started burrowing into my skull. That’s when I finally took action and went to the hospital.

I’m deathly allergic to bees. So I feel the bee represented death. I also have been very sick for about two months with a severe sinus infection. The bee could also mean a bug inside my body.

I think the dream was a warning that I need to stop procrastinating and get myself to the damn doctor.

I did go today, and was prescribed antibiotics and steroids.

The reason for bringing this dream/vision up was because I’m curios on how many others in here have metiphoric dreams like this. I have been getting them more often, the older I get.

Thank you all,
Shannon

2 Likes

For sure. I’ve been having a series of dreams on a theme of traveling, and my flight is boarding, but I’m messing about packing bags with tiny detailed crap I don’t need; sometimes they’re someone else bags.

The feeling is, I’m not worried about missing my flight, but I’m not paying attention to the facts of the situation, and I should be.
It’s connected with the ascension process, and is something about not having my priories right I guess.

My best divinations and most prophetic dreams only really came clear after I didn’t need to know any more :confused:

1 Like

I was having issues with understanding my visions at first and would need help from others. I’m getting better at it now. My visions are never straight forward. They always have metiphors and symbols in them.

My guardian spirit warns me of people. Warned me my girlfriend would begin losing her faithfulness. And it happened. Not to where she has cheated on me, but to the point she “doesnt know if she loves me anymore”, she is very bipolar and goes numb during her depressive episodes so i understand why shes confused.

Also she has had many dreams. My guardian spirit punishes people who cause me grief, even if i love that person. So when my girlfriend is being…lets say moody, things will rock, fall off shelves, she’ll have painful nightmares, and she constantly feels like shes being watched/haunted. Took me awhile to figure out why. Turns out my guardian spirits dont like her because its hard being in a relationship with a depressed person and im such a happy person, they hate her for it.

1 Like