Visions of myself flying during egg scrying session?

I consulted the tarot and the reading seemed to indicate that my magick is working and will continue to. The matter is regarding love and I drew the magician and lovers as my outcomes (Faust’s cross has two outcomes and occasionally one of them is a clarification on the other). I scryed into the egg yolk and saw myself, flying. What does this mean? I’m having difficulty interpreting this. I have a feeling that it’s positive but I’m not sure. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Well I’d see it as a good thing, ascending above, going somewhere, by “unnatural” means (since humans don’t ordinarily fly)?

2 Likes

That makes sense. The tarot reading definetly had undertones of ascension and growth.

1 Like

You have the tools and will cover new ground
Lovers may indicate a set of beliefs and values…or just a connection in general.

Then seeing yourself fly…
Definitely ascension, freedom… or just a new gained power.

Maybe it’s indicating something you need to work on that you already can do.

I’m throwing out random things.
But those two together seem pretty much in your favor.

2 Likes

So It’s a possibiliy that the magician is using his will in order to find love, but the lovers card is usually a decision card which means you have to choose between two things, so you could have two suitors which you need to pick from or it could be choosing between loving yourself and loving a bad situation. As for the flying in the egg yoke, it could mean that you will rise above the situation in the end.

2 Likes

Thank you as this seems to be the most relevant answer to my situation. Thank you all for the answers!

2 Likes