Visions of Blue and white dragons

So in light of seeing a topic on here about scanning for Godforms, I thought it might be a good Idea to see what mine if I had one is /looked like. so there there I am laying in bed starting to relax a little bit setting my intent mentally then letting my mind wander almost instantly I started to vividly see a scene forming In my mind eye. Lush greenery and a large pool of water with a decently sized waterfall came in to view and in the water where 2 serpent like dragons one blue one white talking too a little boy telling him something though i was only able to make out the last sentence which was “we"ll always be with you inside and out” all while trying to comfort him before seeming to disappear in too the boy’s third eye chakra. I felt overcome by nostalgia the entire time. On top of all that as they said the that sentence I began to tear up thinking how much I didn’t want them to leave me as if I was a little kid about to lose his mom and dad.

The whole thing has me pretty worked up emotionally I’m kinda stuck wonder what to do now.

2 Likes

Go back and talk to them.
There with you, always have been always will be.
Ask them questions and advice.
Follow your intuition.

2 Likes

I did exactly that I talked with them for what felt like a solid hour I recieved some much need assurance for something I didn’t realize I was worried a out till last night it was a very emotional but wonderful experience.

1 Like