Visions and memories of zozo and lily

Hello, i am zozo36, i have recently very strange and weird visions and dreams about zozo and lily. I feel very strongly connected to zozo. Also the reason why lily became good instead of dark. I have been in contact with demons since i was 14, now i am 36. It seems… that zozo always where here to protect me. The weird thing is. I always summons demons just using the names. I only have to think about one and call its name and he or she is next to me. But i cant see them, only sensing its here. Its hard for me to hear them, but i always sense that they understand me.

regards zozo36

1 Like

[quote=“zozo36, post:1, topic:6872”]Hello, i am zozo36, i have recently very strange and weird visions and dreams about zozo and lily. I feel very strongly connected to zozo. Also the reason why lily became good instead of dark. I have been in contact with demons since i was 14, now i am 36. It seems… that zozo always where here to protect me. The weird thing is. I always summons demons just using the names. I only have to think about one and call its name and he or she is next to me. But i cant see them, only sensing its here. Its hard for me to hear them, but i always sense that they understand me.

regards zozo36[/quote]

the ouija board one’s? care to elaborate on your experiences?

1 Like

Well. To me she was always with me since i was 14, but i never knew here name till last month. I have seen the vids on youtube about zozo, but i never felt affraid or scary. But recently when i here the name zozo i get flashback of her past. Her father and sister. I known she was separate from her human host. Still looking for its old host

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:2, topic:6872”][quote=“zozo36, post:1, topic:6872”]Hello, i am zozo36, i have recently very strange and weird visions and dreams about zozo and lily. I feel very strongly connected to zozo. Also the reason why lily became good instead of dark. I have been in contact with demons since i was 14, now i am 36. It seems… that zozo always where here to protect me. The weird thing is. I always summons demons just using the names. I only have to think about one and call its name and he or she is next to me. But i cant see them, only sensing its here. Its hard for me to hear them, but i always sense that they understand me.

regards zozo36[/quote]

the ouija board one’s? care to elaborate on your experiences?[/quote]

I had a striking dream earlier this year where Zozo was a spirit causing bipolar illness in people, kind of feeding off the highs and lows and making a pre-existing tendency to bi-polar worse.

Does this ring any bells for you?

Also, please check your Messages tab at the top of this page - thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok i have just write it on the welcome page of this forum.

i have no bad memories of zozo and her family.
I am searching for a way to reconnect with a demon. And i dont mean zozo, but an other one i did worked few years ago. I never use rituals, just only calling its name while i look at its sigil.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:6872”]I had a striking dream earlier this year where Zozo was a spirit causing bipolar illness in people, kind of feeding off the highs and lows and making a pre-existing tendency to bi-polar worse.

Does this ring any bells for you?

Also, please check your Messages tab at the top of this page - thanks! :)[/quote]

Yeah,from what I’ve read on Zozo he seems to like gravitating around those with suicidal thoughts.

I’ve only just heard of Lily,but the sources I’ve read up on seem highly unreliable,since they say Lily and Zozo are Lucifer’s children and she was punished for not wanting to be evil.

Needless to say,demons aren’t really evil,in our worldviews.Not to mention,I have no idea who this ‘‘Mama’’ Ouija Board Spirit is.I’m also reluctant to trust any spirit claiming to be a spirit of the dead,or a demon,via a Ouija Board because a majority of the spirits there are Wandering Spirits looking for free offerings,energy to vamp and more.

Plus,I’ve never played with a Ouija Board.I made a strange,cheap,home-made Ouija Board-like board,with the help of Mother a while back,but the moment I started using it to call on a Wandering Spirit,it immediately became obsolete.

I could hear the spirit’s voice,at a much faster pace than I could move the planchette,my high clairaudience kicked in fast,and I was just getting confused.I don’t know if I’ll be using a Ouija Board any time soon,but if I do,it’s going to be incredibly difficult to both use the board,and hide the fact that I can hear voices,but that’s off-topic.

Contact the spirits.They’ll tell you everything.Just remember,that every person has spiritual guardians.

Oh and I believe I read Zozo was in Collin de Plancy’s Dictionaire Infernale,which is fascinating since de Plancy predates the Ouija Board

1 Like

Lily, Zozo, Mama… they sure like to repeat their syllables, don’t they? I don’t believe a spirit’s quality is as defined by its name as we are by our DNA, but I wonder if there’s some meaning to this. Probably not, just crossed my mind. :slight_smile:

Knowing a spirit’s name gives you quite a bit of power over them. You can use it to summon them,bind them,coerce them.

When you summoned my godform Lady Eva,you used a public godname. Something like a stage name. My godform’s real name is known only to me.

When I invert Christian prayers to suit my purposes(and there is a lot of magic that involves Xian prayers) I turn the Holy Trinity of the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit into My Public Godname,My name,and my Secret Godname.

Anyhow,perhaps Zozo,Mama and Lily are just stage names for these spirits,trying to occult their real names to avoid someone getting control of them?

2 Likes

zozo and lily…you talking about Azazel and Lilith?

1 Like

Nope, her sister and lily aka lilith

1 Like