Vision with the Menstrual Goddess Lilith

In my visual, I was in the realm of Sitra Ahra. The sky was blood red the full red moon was partly eclipsed. Darkness surrounded the area, trees were silhouetted in the background, as well a the great dark tree. Lilith emerged out of a blood ridden pool in the earth and as she was approaching me in her stark naked form, blood soaked with red tendrils of dark hair obscuring part of her face, her face morphed. It was a face like that of a fearsome succubi demon with red black eyes, sharp teeth and scaly skin. Then it slowly began to take the form of a baby faced women, that gentle women is me. I saw myself standing before me, beautifully covered in crimson ribbons of blood. She smiled purely and caressed me. She held me in her soft embrace, my hands were exploring her body, her wide hips. We kissed. Then she kissed my forehead. She spoke to me

“You are so strong. You have more potential than what you think you have. Take strength for you are me, child and I am you.”

“May I join you Lilith?”

“Yes.”

I went into the pool of thicken blood. It was like tar. I saw a black serpent poking its head from the surface of the pool. It size was an anaconda serpent, and it sticked out its forked tongue at me every so often. I sank and baptized myself in the scarlet pool. The serpent swam near and coiled itself around my body and we both layed against the edge of the pool, perhaps a trunk of a tree or something. It rested over my left breast. Then four other women came near me placing there hands over me, all of then naked as well. I knew who they were right away. Ardat Lili or Naamah, Eisheth Zenunum, Lilith and Agrat Bat Mahlat.
In unison they said,

“Welcome sister.”

Last night, I was sure if I was dreaming or rather it really did happen, lilith came with Naamah and Lucifer was there beside them both. I felt my miscarriage blood bleeding so much and my uterus having contractions. I wasn’t sure how to describe what happen next but I merged in Oneness with Lilith and took my blood away with Naamah. I felt myself become Lilith.

I am looking for similar stories of these experiences in this forum. Tell me more about Goddess Lilith and share your experiences of Her.

6 Likes

That’s intense.

I’ve had one experience with Lilith. She approached me while flying on a dragon and we sat down in a study room. She had vivid red hair, a red gown and a glowing tattoo on her forehead that reminded me of the sun.

I’m afraid I can’t relay what we discussed, but I remember her being warm and inviting.

She’s awesome, but I’m also intimidated by her. xD

3 Likes

@Prophet Thank you for sharing. One time I saw her in my mind’s eye laying next to me in bed smiling all cheery, red lips, red hair with golden eyes. Sometimes her eyes change. This experience set me back completely. Its so weird too like I was simultaneously having this vision out of nowhere and still conscious in the room. I have a feeling a lot more is going to come in this path with her.

2 Likes