Vision from Lucifer while listening to Enn

I think there’s some connection between Lucifer and I because every time I listen to his enn or contact him something happens, again it did like the first vision I had but this time it was stronger, it was another lucid dream but I knew I was, it was shocking at first because it felt more real than any lucid dream I had, I looked into the mirror and smiled because I knew I would be making some type of contact with Lucifer, I got off my bed and stood in the middle of my room and called his name more than once, he didn’t appear but I saw a printed paper with something strange on it, it was like sigil of sorts, I don’t remember much details about it and some of it is in my memory and I can’t peace it together properly. I remember the looking at the sigil and right in front of me, there was a book, turned to the page that had the same sigil with writing above it, I don’t remember everything but just the beginning of one word, it was “Luxi” or “Luxci” when I looked it lux and luxi, I found it the meaning had to do with light shine, glory, enlightenment, splendor etc. I drew it in my dream state but forgot I wouldn’t have a way to get it out of there since it wasn’t the physical world but when I woke up, I drew up what I could remember in Shop. If anyone knows what it all could mean, let me know.

is this the drawing?

It’s what I could quickly remember from it but it isn’t exactly it, it had symbols at the left side with markings.