Viktor Yanukovych and baneful Magick is it posible?

It is said that evocation if done right, can even give you the power to fight
a nation or country right? you can call us a legion of demons for this task

I want to go for the big one, insane I know big, very big demand, I know this to be true, but I want full blown baneful Magick

I want or desire a demon King to find an x president and kill him, and I in now way mean nice, the High Treason of one
I desire Viktor Yanukovych, the x President of Ukraine Death and that the Demon King or legion of demons to tare his very flesh from his body, That his eyes would be gouged out and his bowels cut open, and to be found and show to whole world hug by his neck.

THIS IS PERSONAL. you might not know what this man has done to deserve this but I do.

Is it possible, baneful Magick has never failed me in the past

Maybe. Can’t say till you try.

To build upon Euoi’s response- Anything is possible when you’re powerful enough.

But I’ll help. I’m always up for assassination!

World leaders probably have protection, personally I wouldn’t risk the chance of a counterattack but I do support killing the elite so good luck brother!

I’m more inclined to do battle if they fight back. They counterattack? I’ll counterattack! I’ve been waiting for a good reason to go to magickal war with someone.

World leaders can be toppled, and if the OP wishes Yanukovych toppled, I will help him.

I won’t back down from a fight, ever. Period.

I agree. I don’t know about Yanukovych but most western leaders are seriously involved in the occult and are protected so long as they’re useful.

Since it truly is that the highest leaders are the ones with power, why not trying to possess the bodies of the 2nd or 3rd in charge? Go up behind the guy and assassinate him. If I learned possession, i’d do that. Possibly gonna learn it through consultation later on this year.

That’s actually damn brilliant. I might have to learn possession now! I didn’t even know once could.

No, this is simplistic. Why ?

Say that you wanna kill Obama but since he’s highly protected, you’re thinking about possessing the 2nd in charge, his closest advisor.

How do you know who is his advisor ? How do you get to him ? Via the White House.

How do you get astrally to the White House ? You can’t. There are lots of astral obstacles and protection.

Political places are as highly protected as their leaders. You can’t get there.

Who here has witnessed a level of possession with that type of control, I don’t mean via a spirit I mean ones conscious controlling a outer sentient being with free will?

As the eye elaborated leaders often have protection, one who may have fallen out of favor may lack protection but still what links do you have to your target?

Of you want to try go for it, post results.

[quote=“The Eye, post:9, topic:2635”]No, this is simplistic. Why ?

Say that you wanna kill Obama but since he’s highly protected, you’re thinking about possessing the 2nd in charge, his closest advisor.

How do you know who is his advisor ? How do you get to him ? Via the White House.

How do you get astrally to the White House ? You can’t. There are lots of astral obstacles and protection.

Political places are as highly protected as their leaders. You can’t get there.[/quote]

You know some people see a phantom black panther in the white house, could be one of the presidents guardians.

Phantom Black Panther like the cat, or like the 1960’s “Freedom Fighters” group? Cause one of those would be pretty badass…

To be incredibly honest, I wouldn’t get involved with anything that goes against the Russians, since they have the most fully operational psychic warfare program of any government right now, and they actively protect and seek out their interests. They also took pleasure in killing off many of the best psychics and remote viewers the government of the United States had back during the 60’s 70’s and even into the 80’s until their dominance in this field became challenged by several rival governments, private groups, and private individuals alike who worked to prevent a Bolshevik Empire.

This is why Uncle Chuckie is really regarded as a more than some crack pot, because he openly confronted their forces on many occasions and supposedly killed several of their agents who tried to stop his reign of terror which may or may not have included some pretty amazing feats that he’s only allowed to publish in America because of supreme court rulings…

Right now, a lot of people are not involved in this psychically, and the only way I would ever say it’s advisable to participate in removing a head of state, is when you have support of the vast majority, in physical as well as occult situations. Because if you were to engage in it then, no one is really going to challenge you. Otherwise, you will encounter a world of hurt. I’m not saying their protection is the best, or that nobody could beat it. I’m just saying you’d encounter tons of resistance, and have no one to help you plow through it. And once you start going on this path, you may find you don’t like the people you’ve drawn the attention of.

I don’t say this as a jack ass, I just urge caution. I got to witness an event where two first rate national teams got to fight it out over a disputed interest. Watching 20 + magicians going at it, was pretty intense, and I don’t know what I can say or do that could prepare anyone to encounter that with hopes of defeating it.

Some of these teams are even kept in reserve, so killing one team off completely, would just mean that the government who has them, might just “activate” another group to replace them, and for governments with over 300 million people, a few psychics are a small cost to keep order.

I urge restraint, and I’d urge you to take more CONCEALED forms of action, and don’t ever draw the attention of saying you want to assassinate a head of state, current or former on this forum.

Dragnet surveillance may be a joke to some of you, but I remember a site I was a part of where CERTAIN members thought it would be a good idea to engage in high profile denials of national interests to some of these groups who were engaged in some really strange clandestine activity. Almost instantly, the webspace we were on was visited 10 to 20 times a day with all our traces dropping off the earth at Washington D.C., and in addition to that, some members had to deal with physical surveillance.

Don’t be stupid, magick isn’t against the law, it is the law.

If you want to hear a serious discussion about what they have, here it is, and this is one of the few things I will reluctantly post about my own understanding of, simply so some of you don’t go ahead and put your penis into the pencil sharpener so to speak.

I don’t know what the issue is exactly in Ukraine, but you can bet everyone’s favorite psychics will be there to influence things, and that’s all I’m saying, just beware of doing anything that might make major waves, and beware of declaring things on the internet.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

Frater A.'s posts are always so enlightening and interesting, they’re honestly part of the reason I log on.

You warn, friend, against surveillance and declaring things on the internet. I did not declare any such physical death of the man I would personally execute. If you know me, you know I relish a fight, and all things end one day.

If a government nut wants to psychically survey me, by all means, go ahead. I have nothing to hide and I will know you are there. Simple, and plain.

You also warn of not liking the attention that asuly would draw from plowing through this solo. Well, he would not do so on his own because I never let a brother dig their graves alone.

Ever.

Someone wishes to psychically enter my home? Come on in, the gargoyle’s a waiting. If you want a fight, you’ll get one here.

Defectron, do keep in mind that poltergeists are abundant and it could be a number of things. It may be a guardian, it may not. There’s no way to judge it’s power unless you storm it head on. And I’ve got no beef with America right now, as long as I’m alive and thriving.

TWF, I don’t know if it’s possible. But it’d be interesting to try.

The Eye, nothing is impossible. If I want to get somewhere, I’ll get there. If I am to Ascend, I will break the boundaries of this fleshy coil. If I want to get somewhere and view it, and it is astrally protected, I will get in. I am a persistent S.O.B, just take it from the dead. None shall hold my eyes back if I wish to see.

There’s an obstacle? I come in swinging.

Now, some of you may call me reckless. Headstrong. Stubborn. Not cautious enough. Having a death wish. Well, you’re in the same boat as my teachers from elementary school to high school. That’s me.

Call me insane, but I will not let others stand in my way. Nothing. No nation, no organization, no group, no individual, no realm.

You say “You can’t get there”.

I say fuck that, I’m bringing a tank. They want my eyes off of it? I’m bringing all the eyes towards it.

Nobody, EVER, tells me I can’t do something.

Good hunting, and your eternal vampire,
-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:14, topic:2635”]The Eye, nothing is impossible. If I want to get somewhere, I’ll get there. If I am to Ascend, I will break the boundaries of this fleshy coil. If I want to get somewhere and view it, and it is astrally protected, I will get in. I am a persistent S.O.B, just take it from the dead. None shall hold my eyes back if I wish to see.

There’s an obstacle? I come in swinging.

You say “You can’t get there”.

I say fuck that, I’m bringing a tank. They want my eyes off of it? I’m bringing all the eyes towards it.

Nobody, EVER, tells me I can’t do something.[/quote]

got some time for a challenge ? :slight_smile:

Why not randomly shoot bullets in the air? You’ll know you hit the target when it’s on the news the next day.

I may have some time for a challenge. What doth thee have in mind?

I would listen to frater AP in regards to talking about this kind of working. The best thing a magical attacker has going for them is relitive anonymity , especially if they has some sort of protection for invisibility or to mislead counter attacks. Say your one bad motherfucker who is capable of cursing the president to death and then you go ahead and blast some crazy ass curse at him and then brag about it. Whatever secret organizations that deal with this will notice the attack, if they do so happen to get wind that it was you and that your capable enough magically of getting past their stuff, then not only could you end up getting hit full blast by all the occult might their billions of dollars could buy in retaliation, they could even send some shady guy in a black suit to dump you in a river with cement shoes if they wanted to if they knew for sure you were the attacker. So you see, it’s good to play it safe, this sort of thing is where the fourth law of the magus is most important.

It is said that one of the most strongly protected place - maybe the most one - is the Area 51.

Numerous APers tried to break the securities there and go inside to see whether it was real that some humans were kidnapped to bear experiments, or if there really was aliens etc

They all reported astral barriers/guardians preventing them from approaching the zone and getting inside. They also reported being attacked. So, this would be a dangerous spot to try to astrally spy.

Challenge would be you try to get inside and report us what you see (and come back alive then lol)

I’ve got some exotic prey to hunt until about Saturday. After I devour these elevated spirits, I’ll break the doors down!

How can they stop a vampire, if it’s draining them to dust while they’re fighting it?

Oh, and Eye, which do you prefer: Should I use the claws or my sword?