Video or Book, which is better?

So I really want the gatekeeper workings but when it comes to the rituals and video course add-ons make it pretty expensive. Not like impossibly expensive but still not in my range. But the cloth grimoire is in my range and that’s appealing. The one thing I want to ask is, are the video courses recommended? Like to people who bought it do you think the video course help you more than the grimoire? does it help you understand? Do you think its “needed” in your opinion? Or is it just something cool that helps you see it more?
Thanks for the help!

2 Likes

The way I look at is like this:

The video courses will almost always be available. Getting an original run copy of the Compendiums will not. Personally, I would focus on getting the grimoires and then you can decide on the video courses from there.

From my understanding, the courses go into more detail of aspects mentioned in the grimoires, like the various meditations, but the books would have the specialized seals and sigils needed.

2 Likes

I agree with @DarkestKnight, the courses is on the website and they will not run out of copies, Thor books may be a little more limited thing, If requested they may release more in the future.
The books are the essential from each pathworking and with some basic knowledge the books will serve you just fine, im something of an information horder from time to time and woul love to have the videos of the gatekeepers but to be real i cant afford 500 bucks * 9. For me the video course is a luxury item and the book is the essential, i dont buy luxuarys If money is tight.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight and @Grimner thank you for the insight! I agree with what you said and that helps with my disision!

1 Like

I do definitely think that the video course is helpful in time. I just got the video course of Belial, and that has been helping. But I agree the grimoire is the essential.

1 Like