The Cool Gaming Thread

Idc if this was a thread in the past im making it haha. Most of you probably play video games or have in the past. I myself love a fantasy rpg along the list of skyrim and dark souls 123. Ive only resently found out about all of these left hand demons and gods like king paimon and azazel. But i did not know that blizzard entertainmemt took real dieties like baal D2 and belial D3 and put them into their games of course i knew diablo was spanish for devil. Anyone else know of games crafting real demons into the games?

3 Likes

there are so many examples of these. Many video games , even final fantasy , have names like leviathan and etc.

3 Likes

Bloodborne lets you do blood rituals on your altars and use ingredients such as bone ash and eyes of certain creatures.

5 Likes

I havent played bloodborn yet but looks fucking sick

3 Likes

Aion - mmo Online
its 100% based on demons/angels etc…
i play since 2008,pretty cool game,made by koreans ( ncsoft )
also,the best game that exists in my opinion.

1 Like

Lol aion that sounds coolis it anything like elder scroll class pick and stuff

1 Like

yes,you can be a sorcerer/spiritmaster/assassin/gunner/songweaver/gladiator/cleric/chanter/templar/ranger etc…
a huge map divided by the abyss,that is dominated by the Balaur.
the main history is 2 different class,war between asmodians(daevas) and elyos…
pretty cool game,worth

2 Likes

A PC game right? Dude im going full battlemage

1 Like

Bindings of Isaac, Darksiders,

2 Likes

Yes i forgot about darksiders i think theres a 3rd one coming out with the chick rider and nice pic dude baal is a beast to be reckoned with

1 Like

Devil may cry

1 Like

Bayonetta I think??

Not sure about the authenticity of the demon/angel names but I know that all of the angels in that game speak authentic Enochian. I saw a program discussing the making of the game and they straight up had some kid learn Enochian and translate all of the angel voices…

Check it out on YouTube if you are curious at to what it sounds like

Also, Dante’s Inferno; and while they’re not demons per se, there’s God of War.,…

4 Likes

God of war is pretty damn amazing too and i dont know many angels or their language haha and dude im stuck on the wticher 3right now

My ex used to play Shin Megami Tensei and that game series is chock full of entities and as far as I know, Satan is the good guy.

3 Likes

anyone love Diablo 2? It really is the best PC game of all time, or at least in the top 5.

So many of these demons were mentioned in the game.

1 Like

i tried downloading Aion but there was some error with the installation.

I guess you loved Diablo 2?

Diablo 3 sucked ass. Path of Exile is the real diablo 3

2 Likes

Diablo 3 was okay, Diablo 2 was awesome. Used to play it for a few hours every Friday with my friends for a year or two.

1 Like

Loved aion visuals, music, and leveling up by harvesting and crafting only.

Don’t you guys wanna play Diablo: Immortal when it comes out?

“COME ON! DOYOU NOT HAVE SMARTPHONES!

You jest?

You fucking kidding me?

1 Like

Then there’s Shin Megami Tensei and Persona which has you summoning demons, angels and gods among other things.

Warcraft/World of Warcraft has demons too, as does Disgaea, Dragon Age and sometimes the Legend of Zelda games.

3 Likes