VIDEO: E.A. Summons You To His Graveyard For A Lesson In Necromantic Divination

E.A. posted a spooky video on his Facebook wall yesterday. It features him standing in front of two Masonic grave stones inside his local cemetery of choice.

If you have not Liked his page yet, go right here so you can receive his updates in real time:

[url=http://www.Facebook.com/EAKoetting]http://www.Facebook.com/EAKoetting[/url]

In the video, E.A. introduces you to the idea of performing sorcery inside the blessed/cursed home of the dead- a graveyard, and encourages you to hunt down your own necromantic burial ground.

Then, he reveals that the idea of contacting deceased human souls for the sake of near-future prophecy is a key part of the curriculum of our upcoming “Mastering Divination: Omniscience” program, since the recently discarnate tend to possess exceptionally accurate foresight.

All in all, for a delightfully eerie look into one of the darker veins of magick via E.A. himself, watch right here:

[url=http://youtu.be/wyn2aJsNNaM]- YouTube
(The truth is, he made this video merely to test the strength of his boom mic prior to filming, but ended up making an interesting art piece for us)

Excellent! Thanks for posting the link.

Thanks a lot !

Wonderful! I actually didn’t realize EA had a youtube channel, good to know.

[quote=“Sukujin”]Looks like I may have access to a very old, very private graveyard (when I say private, I mean no one goes there, it is on the private property of some very good friends of mine). I understand that there may be many benifits to this access, but as a n00b to necromancy and less than a n00b to Voudon, how can I possibly exploit this access to my magical benifit?

Thanks in Advance[/quote]

First thing I would do is go there and see what the spirits have to say. Hang around, make an invitation to communicate, hell take a nap there so they can speak to you in a dream if that’s how they prefer. It’s possible they may want to actually participate with you and be allies, or you may simply have a new resource for death items and ritual space as opposed to working allies.

That’s just what I would do, others may have better suggestions.

Me neither!
It is an excellent idea for sharing knowledge with everyone.

Tania

Brother,

This is a great video. I remember our Journey’s into that very cemetery. In fact, my infamous picture against the tombstone was the stone to right of you; I believe. I look forward to the Necromancy Program. (You and I need to discuss what it is you need me to do).

D.A.

[quote=“Dante Abiel, post:7, topic:329”]Brother,

This is a great video. I remember our Journey’s into that very cemetery. In fact, my infamous picture against the tombstone was the stone to right of you; I believe. I look forward to the Necromancy Program. (You and I need to discuss what it is you need me to do).

D.A.[/quote]

LOL! I didn’t even take notice until you mentioned that just then. Awesome.

What a wonderful, wonderful man. Hes sincerety overwhelms me ! When I watch and listen to him speak it only fills me with respect for him. He’s such a genuine human being, a rare quality in this day and age. This all makes me like him more and more. If I encounter anyone writing anything negative against him, be sure they will get my wrath. All the best to E.A and Timothy !!

Thanks for the post Timothy. I knew of E.A.'s facebook but I didn’t know he had a youtube channel. (heading there right now)

I have a question about graveyards. Are the older ones more effective? I live in a small town and there are 3 really old graveyards, most of the graves in the one are from the mid-late 1800’s and a lot of the people are very young children days to maybe 3 years old, I guess due to things we take for granted like antibiotics. They are also in very remote locations with no new burials in them the latest would be the very early 1900’s they also have a ancient feel to them very dreary and cold. So do the older grave yards hold more power than the modern ones? Or would the fact that people have died very recently in the new ones be a better option.