Video #4: Gaining Spiritual Sight For Magick, Prophecy, And Readings

Gaining Spiritual Sight For Prophecy And Readings
Are you ready to gain spiritual vision? …a magickal gift sorcerers and mystics have devoted their entire lives, and spilt blood to achieve, for millennia.

Isn’t it time you remove your astral blindness and deafness, so you can see and hear spirits with clarity? …a prerequisite for success with evocation and soul travel.

Are you done just “reading” books on magick, and mentally prepared to actually transform into a REAL magician? …so you can perform genuine sorcery.

In my “Mastering Divination: Omniscience” program, I’m going to show you step-by-step how to use the occult’s most powerful divination tools for reading people’s energy, prophesying the future, and receiving important information from the astral plane.

Starting on Halloween, your excuses for failure and incompetence are DEAD. Because together, we are going to bring new life to your lifelong vocation as a sorcerer or sorceress.

Together, we are going to Become Living Gods.

Next Tuesday at midnight, we are changing the Art of Divination FOREVER.

“Your vision jumps into the mirror” What does this mean?
Thanks in advance

I have a feeling it means that when you scry, your not just seeing a scene play out on the surface of mirror, but you lose yourself so much in that trance state that you see the scene play out around you as if you are really there. This happened to me last night when I was scrying into a dark shadow. It was my first real scrying success. What triggered it for me was when EA said to “allow yourself to see”, I just sat down, tranced out and just “allowed” my scrying vision to open up. Then the visions hit me like a ton of bricks and I was completely immersed in the scene as if it was playing out around me.

Hope this helps.

This … nothing like this has been done before … this is going to be awesome.